|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lola's fears have come true when she realizes that Doc ________________.
(a) Is having an affair.
(b) Is drunk.
(c) Is dead.
(d) Is a gambler.
2. Lola lavishes compliments on Doc for ______________________.
(a) His investment skills.
(b) His physique.
(c) His brilliance at card tricks.
(d) Sense of humor.
3. What does Lola tell Bruce?
(a) Doc is in love with Marie.
(b) She thinks he should marry Marie.
(c) Marie has been sleeping with Turk.
(d) She has already prepared dinner.
4. Whose arrival is anticipated this evening?
(a) Mrs. Coffman's.
5. Where do Lola and Doc find Little Sheba's body in Lola's dream?
(a) A field behind their house.
(b) A gutter.
(c) The middle of the athletic field.
(d) A basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doc is irritated because Lola thinks he was ______________.
2. What does Lola do as Marie and Bruce prepare to eat?
3. What event puts an end to Doc's denial?
4. Who tells Lola that she must move on in her dream?
5. What does Doc call Marie and Lola?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)