|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doc wonders if Lola _____________________.
(a) Made dinner reservations.
(b) Slept with another man before she married Doc.
(c) Paid the electric bill.
(d) Wants a divorce.
2. What is Lola doing as Act 2, Scene 3 opens?
(a) Reading the paper.
(b) Fixing breakfast.
(d) Waking up.
3. To whom does Lola make a phone call?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Ed Anderson.
(c) Mrs. Coffman.
4. What did Doc throw in Lola's dream?
(a) A football.
(b) A baseball.
(c) A frisbee.
(d) A javelin.
5. Why does Lola say she is proud of Doc?
(a) He has stopped drinking.
(b) He has lost a lot of weight.
(c) He started his own business.
(d) He has a better job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc do after sneaking into the house?
2. Lola is happy yet ______________ after Doc comes home.
3. How long ago did Doc propose to Lola?
4. What does Mrs. Coffman prepare at Lola's house?
5. How much time has passed since the last scene?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)