|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Doc's plans for tonight?
(b) Rotary Club meeting.
(c) Help a struggling alcoholic.
2. Where does Marie suggest she and Bruce have dinner?
(a) At the Brown Derby.
(b) At Doc and Lola's house.
(c) At Olive Garden.
(d) At a cafe.
3. Why did no one try to help Little Sheba in Lola's dream?
(a) No one could hear Little Sheba barking.
(b) No one saw Little Sheba.
(c) They were trying to get out of the rain.
(d) Little Sheba was already dead.
4. Where does Lola want to go tonight?
(c) A movie.
5. Which of the following does Lola not tell Marie about her marriage to Doc?
(a) They came into some money.
(b) They lost a child.
(c) They married young.
(d) They had a big country club wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola ask her mother?
2. How long has Doc been sober?
3. What does Doc stare at while waiting for Lola to get her coat?
4. What does Lola ask Doc to do when she returns?
5. What does Mrs. Coffman prepare at Lola's house?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)