|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Doc wants to know why Lola lied about _________________.
(a) Her weight.
(b) Her age.
(c) Her abortion.
(d) Receiving the telegram.
2. What does Doc think of Turk?
(a) He is a poor excuse for a man.
(b) He will be a great lawyer.
(c) He is taking advantage of Marie.
(d) He is a great scholar.
3. What does Lola say Marie and Turk were doing last night?
(d) Making out.
4. What item does Doc find in the kitchen?
(a) Pot of coffee.
(b) Bottle of whiskey.
(c) Road map.
(d) Car keys.
5. What does Mrs. Coffman now feel for Lola?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Doc been sober?
2. What does Marie say about the lilacs?
3. What does Lola ask Doc to do when she returns?
4. Who is Lola?
5. Whose arrival is anticipated this evening?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)