|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose arrival is anticipated this evening?
(c) Mrs. Coffman's.
2. What had Lola suspected Mrs. Coffman of doing at one time?
(a) Poisoning Little Sheba.
(b) Having an affair with Doc.
(c) Stealing from the church bazaar profits.
(d) Seducing Turk.
3. What does Mrs. Coffman now feel for Lola?
4. What amazes Mrs. Coffman about Lola's house?
(a) It is clean.
(b) Its expensive furniture.
(c) Its layout.
(d) Its fireplaces.
5. What does Marie say about the lilacs?
(a) They smell wonderful.
(b) They are beautiful.
(c) They don't last long.
(d) They will last a long time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What task are Lola and Marie working on?
2. Where did Lola get the flowers for the arrangement?
3. What does Mrs. Coffman admit to believing about Lola?
4. What does Lola say Marie and Turk were doing last night?
5. What item does Lola purchase for the house?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)