|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc do when Lola tells him about Marie and Turk making out last night?
(a) Finishes reading the newspaper.
(b) Gets up to leave.
(c) Talks to Marie.
(d) Goes back to sleep.
2. Who does Doc tell that he has heard Turk laughing?
(a) Mrs. Coffman.
(d) No one.
3. What was Doc retuning home to get?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A set of keys.
(c) A soda.
(d) A screwdriver.
4. What does Mrs. Coffman say when Lola tells her she is still looking for Little Sheba?
(a) Get another dog and move on.
(b) She will help her look.
(c) Her kids know where the dog is.
(d) Little Sheba will come home when she's ready.
5. What does Mrs. Coffman admit to believing about Lola?
(a) She was married before.
(b) She comes from a wealthy family.
(c) She was a hooker.
(d) She did nothing all day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doc realizes that Marie's ______________ is lost.
2. Where did Lola get the flowers for the arrangement?
3. What does Bruce really want to do tonight?
4. When is Bruce expected to arrive?
5. What amazes Mrs. Coffman about Lola's house?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)