|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lola?
(a) Doc's sister.
(b) Doc's wife.
(c) Marie's mother.
(d) Marie's sister.
2. What does Lola do with Marie's telegram?
(a) Steams it open.
(b) Puts in on Marie's dresser.
(c) Tears it up.
(d) Burns it.
3. What does Mrs. Coffman say when Lola tells her she is still looking for Little Sheba?
(a) Her kids know where the dog is.
(b) Get another dog and move on.
(c) Little Sheba will come home when she's ready.
(d) She will help her look.
4. Who does Lola invite in for a glass of water?
(a) The UPS man.
(b) The postman.
(d) The meter reader.
5. What is the setting for Act 1, Scene 1?
(c) Back porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lola say she is proud of Doc?
2. What does Lola complain about in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Who is Marie?
4. What does the milkman do before leaving Lola's house?
5. Who is Marie drawing for an entry into an art contest?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)