* COME BACK LITTLE SHEBA is the story of Lola and Doc Delaney and Lola's struggle to come to terms with the loss of her youth.
* As the play begins, Doc is fixing breakfast and talking to a young woman named Marie who is a boarder in their home.
* Doc is a chiropractor, having never completed medical school because he married Lola.
* Lola awakens and complains about not being able to sleep late and tells Doc that she had a dream again about losing her young dog, Little Sheba.
* Lola tells Doc how proud she is that he has been sober for 11 months.
* Doc is not pleased that Marie keeps company with an egotistical athlete named Turk because he thinks Turk is taking advantage of her.
* Lola has seen Marie and Turk kissing and knows that Marie is not as innocent as Doc thinks she is.
This section contains 1,338 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)