|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the animal that captured the attention of a Japanese film crew shooting a documentary about the massacre six months after the shootings?
2. What was the Biblical quote Brian Rohrbrough included on his memorial to Patrick?
3. What were Dave's final words before losing consciousness?
4. What did Bree Pasquale say about the shooters' targets?
5. What did Misty decide to call the book she planned to write about Cassie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the discussion behind the families' decision whether to sue the county?
2. What did Fuselier realize was the biggest danger for the community when the idea of a third conspirator was eventually disproved?
3. What did the author say were the two main traits of a psychopath?
4. What was the situation SWAT faced once they were inside the building?
5. What did Fuselier say about the dyad?
6. What was the message Brian Rohrbough crafted for the memorial, what did officials ask him to do, and why did he win the argument?
7. What were Dylan's beliefs about God and what did he believe God was doing to him personally?
8. What did the author say people thought about the final actions of Dylan's and Eric's lives and what did he say were the actual reasons they didn't continue killing until they were gunned down by police?
9. What was the problem Misty Bernall and her publisher faced with regard to Misty's book about Cassie's death and what were her decision?
10. What was Mr. DeAngelo's life like in the years after the shooting?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why were the actions of Dylan and Eric so difficult for the public to understand? What was the impact of their deaths on the investigation and the recovery? Why did the Klebold's attorney warn them that the public was going to hate them? Was he correct?
Essay Topic 2
What was the official response to the shooting? Who was initially in charge? What was the situation at the scene in the moments after the shooting was reported? What changed about police protocol after the Columbine shooting?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the efforts of the community to recover. What was the Columbine Curse, how did it come into being, and what got blamed on the curse? Why do you believe this was a popular idea?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)