|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the business Tom Kelbold owned?
2. What was the detail Nate heard that made him certain Dylan and Eric were involved in the shooting?
3. How did Brian Rohrbough learn that Danny was among those who'd been killed?
4. How many possible conspirators were identified by the investigation team in the early days of the investigation?
5. When had Dylan and Eric been arrested?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dylan's heritage, his and how this might have affected his reaction to Eric's attitudes about Jews and Hitler.
2. Why were Patrick Ireland and Cassie Bernall in the library at the time of the massacre and why was Mr. DeAngelo not in the commons as was his usual practice?
3. Describe the conversation Nate Dykeman had with Dylan's father, Tom Klebold.
4. List three aspects of Dylan's appearance.
5. Briefly describe Susan's evening with Eric on prom night.
6. What were some of the things people believed caused Dylan and Eric to shoot their classmates and where did Dylan and Eric fall on that list of causes?
7. What were the plans Dylan and Eric outwardly declared for after graduation and what were their true plans?
8. What was Wayne Harris' attitude about punishment?
9. Describe Dave Sanders' time at the Columbine Lounge, how he was different from most of the men there, and what was important to him.
10. Describe the police arriving on the scene and what was the immediate problem with organization?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the popular myth circulated about Cassie Bernall's death? What was the truth? Why did the churches continue to tell the myth as fact? What were the reactions of her parents both to the myth and to the truth?
Essay Topic 2
Who was Dave Sanders? What was he like as a person? What was his fate? Why was his lawsuit seen by a judge as the one that indicated the response of officials had been wrong?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Dylan and Eric. How were the two similar? How were they different? Include information about their backgrounds, likes, dislikes and the reason they played well as a dyad.
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)