|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the affidavit to search Eric's home based on the Browns' complaints never served?
(a) No one was home and officers never returned.
(b) It was never taken to a judge for approval.
(c) It lacked sufficient evidence and was denied.
(d) It wsa served but nothing was found.
2. Where were David and Linda Sanders planning to retire?
3. What was Mr. DeAngelo doing when he learned there were shots being fired?
(a) Disciplining a student.
(b) Working on a report for the board of education.
(c) About to offer a teacher a job.
(d) Talking to an angry parent.
4. What was Dylan's teacher's reaction to Dylan's story about shooting up the school?
(a) She entered it in a state contest.
(b) She put it down to a creative mind.
(c) She gave him a "D" and said it sounded like a movie she'd seen.
(d) She contacted his parents and his guidance counselor.
5. Where did Dylan and Eric go for dinner on Monday night before Tuesday's shootings?
(a) Taco Bell.
(c) Outback Steakhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT on Eric's "to do" list created a month before the shooting?
2. What happens to bring an end to the extensive media coverage of the Columbine shootings?
3. What was Mr. DeAngelo's mission the year after the shooting?
4. How did the trench coats become popular at Columbine?
5. What did Eric's website encourage people to do to Brooks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the challenge Patrick faced during his rehabilitation period with regard to speech and what happened when he was given a pen and paper?
2. What did Misty Bernall answer when Oprah asked if she wished Cassie had denied her Christianity in the hope that she might not be killed?
3. What did the author say were the two main traits of a psychopath?
4. What piece of evidence did Fuselier discover that led him to the conclusion that Eric and Dylan hadn't targeted individual students and what was it that made that clear to him?
5. What did the author say people thought about the final actions of Dylan's and Eric's lives and what did he say were the actual reasons they didn't continue killing until they were gunned down by police?
6. Describe the incident involving the crosses.
7. What was the message Brian Rohrbough crafted for the memorial, what did officials ask him to do, and why did he win the argument?
8. What were the messages from Dylan and Eric about their parents on the final edition of the Basement Tapes?
9. Why did the idea of the Trench Coat Mafia as a group of shooters become popularly accepted?
10. Describe the "missions" Eric, Dylan, and Zack perpetrated and how their targets were chosen.
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)