|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had investigators John Hicks and Mike Guerra discovered at Eric's house when they were investigating a complaint from the Browns?
(a) A pipe bomb.
(c) Stolen electronics.
2. What color was the van Dylan and Eric broke into in order to steal the electronics?
3. What was Zack Heckler's nickname?
4. Which of the following was not one of the things that impressed Jefco Magistrate John DeVita when he heard evidence against Dylan and Eric for breaking into the van?
(a) That their fathers were with them.
(b) That they were polite.
(c) That they were well dressed.
(d) That they had straight A's on their report cards.
5. How long did it take Fuselier to read Eric's diary for the first time?
(a) About three hours.
(b) Three or four days.
(c) Almost an entire day.
(d) About an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the animal that captured the attention of a Japanese film crew shooting a documentary about the massacre six months after the shootings?
2. How long were the transcripts of the interviews with Dylan's and Eric's parents sealed?
3. Where was Patrick when he had his first full-blown seizure?
4. Where were David and Linda Sanders planning to retire?
5. Why did Fuselier say the public couldn't understand Eric's actions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Dylan's beliefs about God and what did he believe God was doing to him personally?
2. What was the message Brian Rohrbough crafted for the memorial, what did officials ask him to do, and why did he win the argument?
3. What did the classmate who accompanied Eric to his first Homecoming at Columbine High School recall about him and why didn't she go out with him again?
4. Describe the incident involving the crosses.
5. What were the main points of the "how-to guides" issued by the government in the years following Columbine?
6. What did Fuselier say about the dyad?
7. What did the author say people thought about the final actions of Dylan's and Eric's lives and what did he say were the actual reasons they didn't continue killing until they were gunned down by police?
8. What was the situation SWAT faced once they were inside the building?
9. What did Patrick come to realize about architecture school and why? What were his alternate plans?
10. What was the discussion behind the families' decision whether to sue the county?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)