|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Misty's job before she'd quit to be a full-time mom?
(a) Loan officer.
(c) Financial analyst.
(d) Industrial engineer.
2. What was the item Brooks and his friend had "taken hostage" after Eric dented the trunk of one car and broke the windshield of another?
(a) A laptop.
(b) A term paper.
(c) A backpack.
(d) A set of keys.
3. What did Eric call his journal?
(a) Between God and Eric.
(b) The Word According to Eric.
(c) The Book of Eric.
(d) The Book of God.
4. What was written on Dylan's t-shirt when police found him dead in the library?
(a) Bite me.
5. What did Eric name his shotgun?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eric do when he became bored with the images on the Doom game?
2. Which of the following was NOT on Eric's "to do" list created a month before the shooting?
3. Who was the first family to file a lawsuit?
4. Why did the author believe Dylan had that story in the car with him on the day of the murders?
5. What did Misty Bernall want to be the focus of the book she wrote about Cassie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the main points of the "how-to guides" issued by the government in the years following Columbine?
2. Describe the story Dylan had written for a creative writing assignment, where he got his information, and the reaction of his teacher.
3. Describe the incident involving the crosses.
4. What did Misty Bernall answer when Oprah asked if she wished Cassie had denied her Christianity in the hope that she might not be killed?
5. What was the situation with gun clips that almost clued Eric's father in to the fact of Eric's gun possession?
6. What was the problem Misty Bernall and her publisher faced with regard to Misty's book about Cassie's death and what were her decision?
7. Why did the Jefco Sheriff say it took so long for police to get into the building and bring the victims out?
8. What were some of the things on Dylan's "bad list" as outlined in Chapter 33?
9. What was the challenge Patrick faced during his rehabilitation period with regard to speech and what happened when he was given a pen and paper?
10. What piece of evidence did Fuselier discover that led him to the conclusion that Eric and Dylan hadn't targeted individual students and what was it that made that clear to him?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)