|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the dress Robyn Anderson wore to the prom?
2. Who was Troy Laman?
(a) The school resource officer.
(b) A deputy.
(c) The janitor who saved Sean.
(d) A paramedic.
3. How long did Danny's body remain on the sidewalk outside Columbine High School?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
(b) Twenty-eight hours.
(c) Thirty-eight hours.
(d) Thirty-four hours.
4. What did Dylan's hair look like?
(a) Short and spiked.
(b) Shoulder-length and curly.
(c) Long and ratty.
(d) Militrary short and smooth.
5. Who was Linda Lou?
(a) Coach Sanders' wife.
(b) Mr. DeAngelo's daughter.
(c) Eric's date for the prom.
(d) Dylan's dte for the prom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his essay about fishing trips with his father, what did Dylan say about his brother drinking coffee?
2. Where was Nate when the shooting occurred?
3. What was the message of the sign from the Science Room window?
4. How many possible conspirators were identified by the investigation team in the early days of the investigation?
5. Why did Dave Sanders have seventy one-dollar bills on the night before he was shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Brian Rohrbough's method of discovering Danny was dead and his reaction.
2. Who was Mr. DeAngelo and what were his instructions to the students at Columbine High School on the Friday before prom?
3. Why were Patrick Ireland and Cassie Bernall in the library at the time of the massacre and why was Mr. DeAngelo not in the commons as was his usual practice?
4. How did Danny Rohrbough die?
5. Where is Nate Dykeman when he learned of the shooting and what was his reaction?
6. How did District Attorney Dave Thomas know who the victims were and what information did he give the parents of those victims that afternoon?
7. Describe the conversation Nate Dykeman had with Dylan's father, Tom Klebold.
8. Why was FBI Special Agent Dwayne Fuselier "on edge" the Monday after the prom?
9. What was the rumor perpetuated about Danny Rohrbough's death and what was his father's reaction to that rumor?
10. Briefly describe the three acts of Dylan and Eric's plans for Judgment Day.
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)