|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many law enforcement agencies were present within an hour of the beginning of the attack?
2. Who was Neil Gardner?
(a) The student who tried to stop Dylan and Eric.
(b) An officer with the FBI.
(c) An EMT who was the first on the scene.
(d) The community resource officer.
3. How did Brian Rohrbough learn that Danny was among those who'd been killed?
(a) A police officer told him.
(b) A photo in the newspaper.
(c) A classmate of Danny's told him.
(d) The district attorney told him.
4. Who told Misty and Brad Bernall there were no students still alive in the high school?
(a) A journalist.
(b) A cop standing guard at the perimeter.
(c) A student.
(d) A district attorney.
5. What was the name of the business Tom Kelbold owned?
(a) Fountain Real Estate Management.
(b) Videos R Us Video Rental.
(c) Real Time Video Production.
(d) First in Line Real Estate Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of timers had Eric and Dylan used on the bombs in the lunch room?
2. Why did Eric and Dylan set bombs off in a field on the morning of the shooting?
3. What did Danny and his friends assume was happening when Eric and Dylan began shooting?
4. How were the victims initially identified?
5. What did the janitor tell Sean to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did District Attorney Dave Thomas know who the victims were and what information did he give the parents of those victims that afternoon?
2. Describe Dave Sanders' time at the Columbine Lounge, how he was different from most of the men there, and what was important to him.
3. Describe Mr. DeAngelo's reaction when the students began applauding as he took the podium at the Light of the World Catholic Church.
4. Describe Dylan's heritage, his and how this might have affected his reaction to Eric's attitudes about Jews and Hitler.
5. Who was Dwayne Fuselier and what prompted him to go to Columbine on the day of the shooting?
6. What was the Trench Coat Mafia and how did Dylan and Eric fit into that group?
7. How did Danny Rohrbough die?
8. Who was Mr. DeAngelo and what were his instructions to the students at Columbine High School on the Friday before prom?
9. What were some of the things people believed caused Dylan and Eric to shoot their classmates and where did Dylan and Eric fall on that list of causes?
10. Briefly describe the three acts of Dylan and Eric's plans for Judgment Day.
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)