|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of her children did Misty Bernall find first?
2. What was CNN covering when the story of the Columbine shooting first broke?
(a) A hurricane hitting land in Florida.
(b) A freak winter storm in Montana.
(c) Tornadoes in Alabama.
(d) The war in Kosovo.
3. Why did Robyn say she believed Eric and Dylan wanted to keep their gun purchases secret?
(a) They were planning the attack and didn't want to alert authorities.
(b) They were underage to legally purchase a gun.
(c) Both thought Robyn would tell police.
(d) Both their fathers disapproved of guns.
4. What did the "big bombs" indicate to investigators?
(a) That Dylan and Eric had not thought through their plan.
(b) That Dylan and Eric had help.
(c) That Dylan and Eric planned to kill indiscriminately.
(d) That Dylan and Eric were targeting teachers.
5. What did John Ireland look for as a sign his son, Patrick, was safe?
(a) Patrick's name on a board at Leawood Elementry.
(b) An officer to tell them what's going on.
(c) Patrick's car missing from the parking lot.
(d) Patrick's car in the parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tom Klebold learn about the shooting at the high school?
2. Why did Dave Sanders have seventy one-dollar bills on the night before he was shot?
3. Why was there such a sense of urgency to the investigation even after Dylan and Eric were identified as the shooters and positively identified as being among the dead?
4. What is the test Eric missed on the morning of the shooting?
5. What did the science teacher tell the students in Science Room 3 who were taking a chemistry test?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe Susan's evening with Eric on prom night.
2. Why was FBI Special Agent Dwayne Fuselier "on edge" the Monday after the prom?
3. What was the Trench Coat Mafia and how did Dylan and Eric fit into that group?
4. List three aspects of Dylan's appearance.
5. Who was Dwayne Fuselier and what prompted him to go to Columbine on the day of the shooting?
6. What were Patrick's injuries and how did he get out of the school?
7. What did police realize the danger was when dozens of students rushed to them for protection and how did they address that?
8. Where is Nate Dykeman when he learned of the shooting and what was his reaction?
9. Who was Mr. DeAngelo and what were his instructions to the students at Columbine High School on the Friday before prom?
10. What were the options available to the students who rushed from the school as soon as the shooting began and where did most go?
This section contains 1,062 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)