|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bombs were found in the school after the shooting?
(a) A dozen.
(b) About eight.
(d) Almost a hundred.
2. How many possible conspirators were identified by the investigation team in the early days of the investigation?
3. What did the science teacher tell the students in Science Room 3 who were taking a chemistry test?
(a) To climb out the windows.
(b) To run.
(c) To keep working.
(d) To hide.
4. Who was the first of the victims?
(a) Richard Castaldo.
(b) Rachel Scott.
(c) Dave Sanders.
(d) Danny Rohrbough.
5. Why did Dave Sanders have seventy one-dollar bills on the night before he was shot?
(a) It was a gift for his mother-in-law.
(b) It was money he'd saved for a special night out with his wife.
(c) There was one dollar each for his basketball players as a lesson in dedication.
(d) It was tips his wife had earned at work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dylan tell Eric they were going to Plan B?
2. What was the message of the sign from the Science Room window?
3. Where did Brad Bernall sit watching the scene at Columbine the night after the shooting?
4. How long did Danny's body remain on the sidewalk outside Columbine High School?
5. How many students did Dylan shoot when he cornered about a hundred on the stairwell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened within the two minutes Eric realized the bombs inside the school didn't go off?
2. Describe Mr. DeAngelo's reaction when the students began applauding as he took the podium at the Light of the World Catholic Church.
3. Describe the conversation Nate Dykeman had with Dylan's father, Tom Klebold.
4. List three aspects of Dylan's appearance.
5. What had been Dylan and Eric's previous encounter with the law that made their names appear in the juvenile justice database?
6. Where is Nate Dykeman when he learned of the shooting and what was his reaction?
7. List two of the questions police asked Robyn and her answer to those questions.
8. What did police realize the danger was when dozens of students rushed to them for protection and how did they address that?
9. Describe the area known as "the commons," including its purpose.
10. Describe the moment when Dylan could have fired on about a hundred kids running up the stairwell but didn't.
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)