|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the distinction about Isaiah Shoels?
(a) He was the only boy killed in the library.
(b) He was the only African-American victim.
(c) He was the last to be identified.
(d) He was tortured before he was killed.
2. Where did Brad Bernall sit watching the scene at Columbine the night after the shooting?
(a) The park near the high school.
(b) The roof of his house.
(c) The parking lot of the high school.
(d) The street in front of the high school.
3. Where was Dylan expected to attend college?
4. How did Dylan tell Eric they were going to Plan B?
(a) They didn't have a Plan B.
(b) Eric actually told Dylan.
(c) Dylan yelled it.
(d) Dylan used a prearranged hand signal.
5. Where was Nate when the shooting occurred?
(a) He'd gone to Subway for lunch.
(b) He was in an area designated for smokers.
(c) He was on the grounds outside the cafeteria.
(d) He'd gone home for lunch.
6. How many bombs were found in the school after the shooting?
(a) A dozen.
(c) About eight.
(d) Almost a hundred.
7. What was the name of the business Tom Kelbold owned?
(a) Fountain Real Estate Management.
(b) First in Line Real Estate Company.
(c) Videos R Us Video Rental.
(d) Real Time Video Production.
8. How did Fuselier say the situation at Columbine compared to the situation at Waco, Texas?
(a) Waco was worse.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) They were equally horrible.
(d) Columbine was worse.
9. Where did Coach Sanders usually go on Friday nights?
(a) At the home of his friends, Mr. and Mrs. DeAngelo.
(b) At home.
(c) At school grading papers and making lesson plans.
(d) Columbine Lounge.
10. What was the name of the pizza place where Eric and Dylan worked?
(a) Mama Mo's.
(b) Purple Cow.
(d) Pizza Hut.
11. What was the state of the lunchroom by the time SWAT teams enter?
(a) It was flooded.
(b) It was filled with survivors.
(c) It was almost completely burned.
(d) It was completely empty and quiet.
12. What did the attorney tell the Klebolds they should expect?
(a) That they would be charged for Dylan's actions.
(b) That Dylan would be vilified.
(c) That people were going to blame them.
(d) That they would never be safe.
13. What was the message Kathy got about Patrick when she returned home?
(a) That he was safe.
(b) That he probably wouldn't survive.
(c) That he was dead.
(d) That he'd been taken to a hospital.
14. Why did the police ask the media to stop showing live footage of the scene?
(a) The parents of the dead students had not been notified.
(b) They didn't ask.
(c) They wanted to contain information leaking out.
(d) Rooms were equipped with televisions so the shooters could be watching.
15. How did Brian Rohrbough learn that Danny was among those who'd been killed?
(a) A police officer told him.
(b) The district attorney told him.
(c) A photo in the newspaper.
(d) A classmate of Danny's told him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of truck was used to get near the school to rescue Patrick?
2. Where did the deputy write the name "Ned Harris" when one student said that's the name of the shooter?
3. How long did the shooting outside the library last?
4. Where did Dylan's brother Byron work at the time of the shooting?
5. Why did deputies believe it was necessary to get the large group of students gathered near police cars farther away?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)