|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the police ask the media to stop showing live footage of the scene?
(a) They wanted to contain information leaking out.
(b) The parents of the dead students had not been notified.
(c) Rooms were equipped with televisions so the shooters could be watching.
(d) They didn't ask.
2. What was Eric's nickname?
(d) Harris the Hangover.
3. Why was there such a sense of urgency to the investigation even after Dylan and Eric were identified as the shooters and positively identified as being among the dead?
(a) There were messages hinting at future violence.
(b) The police still believed the boys were part of a terrorist cell.
(c) Everyone believed there would be copycats over the coming days.
(d) The police believed the parents of the boys have information.
4. What is the test Eric missed on the morning of the shooting?
5. What was Eric's middle name?
6. What had Brooks Brown's parents reported to police?
(a) That Dylan had threatened to bomb the school.
(b) That Eric had made death threats against Brooks.
(c) That Dylan had made death threats against Brooks.
(d) That Eric had threatened to bomb the school.
7. What was the video game Eric loved?
(a) Dungeons and Dragons.
(b) Kill or Die.
8. How did Tom Klebold learn about the shooting at the high school?
(a) He heard the sirens and went to investigate.
(b) Dylan's friend, Nate, told him.
(c) Police came to search his home.
(d) He heard it on the radio.
9. What religion was Dylan's mom?
10. How many law enforcement agencies were present within an hour of the beginning of the attack?
11. What was the birth defect Eric had surgery on in junior high?
(a) A birth mark on his left cheek.
(b) A misshapen lower lip.
(c) A sunken sternum.
(d) A cleft palate.
12. What did Chris Morris' mom give police when they arrived to search the Morris house?
(a) His computer.
(b) The keys to his car.
(d) His phone.
13. Who was Neil Gardner?
(a) An EMT who was the first on the scene.
(b) An officer with the FBI.
(c) The community resource officer.
(d) The student who tried to stop Dylan and Eric.
14. What did Dylan's hair look like?
(a) Shoulder-length and curly.
(b) Militrary short and smooth.
(c) Long and ratty.
(d) Short and spiked.
15. What did the science teacher tell the students in Science Room 3 who were taking a chemistry test?
(a) To hide.
(b) To keep working.
(c) To run.
(d) To climb out the windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Linda Lou?
2. When had Dylan and Eric been arrested?
3. What distracted Eric from following Nielson?
4. Why did deputies believe it was necessary to get the large group of students gathered near police cars farther away?
5. What did Eric and Dylan say when students questioned them about the large duffel bags they used to carry the bombs?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)