|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the distinction about Isaiah Shoels?
(a) He was the only boy killed in the library.
(b) He was the last to be identified.
(c) He was the only African-American victim.
(d) He was tortured before he was killed.
2. What did Danny and his friends assume was happening when Eric and Dylan began shooting?
(a) That someone was shooting at Dylan and Eric.
(b) That Eric and Dylan had followed through on their threats.
(c) That someone behind them was shooting.
(d) That it was a paint gun fight.
3. What was the one thing Mr. DeAngelo insisted on and would enforce even at lunchtime?
(a) That students don't run.
(b) That students be polite to each other and to teachers.
(c) That students keep their voices down.
(d) That the school stay clean.
4. What did everyone believe Dylan was going to do after high school?
(a) Become a writer.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Be a complete failure.
(d) Become a computer engineer.
5. What did the attorney tell the Klebolds they should expect?
(a) That they would never be safe.
(b) That they would be charged for Dylan's actions.
(c) That people were going to blame them.
(d) That Dylan would be vilified.
6. When did Patti Nielson realize Dylan and Eric weren't firing a BB gun?
(a) When she heard a shotgun blast.
(b) When she saw student fall.
(c) When a bullet tore through her abdomen.
(d) When she saw the size of a hole shot through a window.
7. Why did Eric and Dylan set bombs off in a field on the morning of the shooting?
(a) To destroy their final weapons.
(b) They don't have a reason.
(c) As decoys.
(d) For one last test run for the timer.
8. Where was Nate when the shooting occurred?
(a) He was in an area designated for smokers.
(b) He'd gone home for lunch.
(c) He'd gone to Subway for lunch.
(d) He was on the grounds outside the cafeteria.
9. What was the name of the pizza place where Eric and Dylan worked?
(a) Purple Cow.
(c) Mama Mo's.
(d) Pizza Hut.
10. What did Dylan's hair look like?
(a) Shoulder-length and curly.
(b) Militrary short and smooth.
(c) Long and ratty.
(d) Short and spiked.
11. Why did the police ask the media to stop showing live footage of the scene?
(a) They didn't ask.
(b) Rooms were equipped with televisions so the shooters could be watching.
(c) The parents of the dead students had not been notified.
(d) They wanted to contain information leaking out.
12. Who was Troy Laman?
(a) The school resource officer.
(b) A paramedic.
(c) A deputy.
(d) The janitor who saved Sean.
13. What kind of car did Eric Harris drive?
(a) A Malibu.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A Jeep.
(d) A pickup.
14. What was the significant event for the families of the victims on Thursday following the shooting?
(a) The bodies were positively identified.
(b) The police released their reports of how the deaths occurred.
(c) The bodies were released to families.
(d) The funerals were held.
15. Why was Mr. D. absent from the lunchroom when the A lunch group arrived?
(a) He'd heard rumors of the attack and was hiding.
(b) He'd heard rumors of the attack and was looking for Eric.
(c) He had a last-minute phone call.
(d) His secretary had booked an interview for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Brooks Brown's parents reported to police?
2. Why did Cassie Bernall transfer to Columbine?
3. Where did Coach Sanders usually go on Friday nights?
4. Who was Neil Gardner?
5. What kind of cigarettes did Eric and Dylan smoke?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)