|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48 through Afterward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Eric's reaction when the Marines determined he was ineligible for duty?
(a) He'd never known.
(b) He'd been ecstatic.
(c) He'd been relieved.
(d) He'd been furious.
2. What did Val say was the most difficult part of the healing process?
(a) Forgiving them for totally destroying her senior year.
(b) Forgiving them for scarring her body.
(c) Forgiving others for not stopping Dylan and Eric.
(d) Forgiving them for shooting her friend, Lauren.
3. What was the state of the lunchroom by the time SWAT teams enter?
(a) It was completely empty and quiet.
(b) It was flooded.
(c) It was filled with survivors.
(d) It was almost completely burned.
4. What did everyone believe Dylan was going to do after high school?
(a) Become a computer engineer.
(b) Be a complete failure.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Become a writer.
5. Who was the first of the victims?
(a) Rachel Scott.
(b) Dave Sanders.
(c) Richard Castaldo.
(d) Danny Rohrbough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did students call Frank DeAngelis?
2. What was the significant event for the families of the victims on Thursday following the shooting?
3. What did police see as the two most effective means of piecing together what happened?
4. What did Danny and his friends assume was happening when Eric and Dylan began shooting?
5. What did Coach Sanders do that made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches special?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)