|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40 through 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Columbine High School named for?
(a) A flower.
(b) A county.
(c) A bird.
(d) A city.
2. What kind of music was often heard blasting out of Eric's car?
(a) Heavy metal.
(b) German Rock.
(d) 60s Rock.
3. Why did Cassie Bernall transfer to Columbine?
(a) She believed she would get a better college offer from Columbine.
(b) She believed God called her to witness at Columbine.
(c) Her parents had moved to a house near the school.
(d) She knew a public school education was better.
4. What religion was Dylan's mom?
5. What was the state of the lunchroom by the time SWAT teams enter?
(a) It was flooded.
(b) It was filled with survivors.
(c) It was almost completely burned.
(d) It was completely empty and quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Misty decide to call the book she planned to write about Cassie?
2. Why did the police ask the media to stop showing live footage of the scene?
3. What was Zack Heckler's nickname?
4. What class was Anne Hochhalter taking at the high school the year after the shooting?
5. What did trauma experts say should be the goal of the renovations to the high school?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)