|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40 through 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for the first SWAT team to enter the school building?
(a) Almost three hours.
(b) Just less than twenty minutes.
(c) Forty-seven minutes.
(d) Just more than ten minutes.
2. Who was Neil Gardner?
(a) The student who tried to stop Dylan and Eric.
(b) An officer with the FBI.
(c) An EMT who was the first on the scene.
(d) The community resource officer.
3. What did everyone believe Dylan was going to do after high school?
(a) Become a computer engineer.
(b) Become a writer.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Be a complete failure.
4. What was Columbine High School named for?
(a) A county.
(b) A flower.
(c) A bird.
(d) A city.
5. Where were Dylan's parents when he left the house?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) Gone to work.
(c) Still in bed.
(d) The book doesn't say.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did students call Frank DeAngelis?
2. What was the name of the business Tom Kelbold owned?
3. What did Chris Morris' mom give police when they arrived to search the Morris house?
4. What did Dylan write about in his diary almost exclusively up to the final week before the shootings?
5. What kind of timers had Eric and Dylan used on the bombs in the lunch room?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)