|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Columbine prom being held?
(a) The Columbine gym.
(b) The Columbine Church of Christ.
(c) The Denver Design Center.
(d) The Columbine commons.
2. What is the last thing Dylan yelled as he left the house?
(a) I'm gonna die.
(b) Don't wait up.
(c) I'm not hungry.
3. What was the nickname Eric and Dylan give to the day they plan to bomb the school?
(b) School's Out for Good.
(c) Judgment Day.
4. Why did an officer assume there was a terrorist attack in progress at the school?
(a) There had been a threat made on a nearby school.
(b) He heard reports of six to eight gunmen in military gear.
(c) He didn't believe there's a terrorist attack.
(d) The bombs were too high tech for it to be a student.
5. What was Act III of Dylan and Eric's plan?
(a) To blow up their cars in the parking lot.
(b) To blow up the lunch room.
(c) To spread anthrax from their clothing to police.
(d) To set fire to the commons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Kate Battan?
2. Where did Coach Sanders usually go on Friday nights?
3. What happened after one of the bombs left by Eric and Dylan detonated?
4. What was the distinction about Isaiah Shoels?
5. What kind of cigarettes did Eric and Dylan smoke?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)