|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cassie Bernall transfer to Columbine?
(a) She believed God called her to witness at Columbine.
(b) Her parents had moved to a house near the school.
(c) She believed she would get a better college offer from Columbine.
(d) She knew a public school education was better.
2. What was the state of the lunchroom by the time SWAT teams enter?
(a) It was filled with survivors.
(b) It was completely empty and quiet.
(c) It was flooded.
(d) It was almost completely burned.
3. What did Dylan's hair look like?
(a) Long and ratty.
(b) Short and spiked.
(c) Militrary short and smooth.
(d) Shoulder-length and curly.
4. What kind of car did Eric Harris drive?
(a) A Jeep.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A Malibu.
(d) A pickup.
5. What was CNN covering when the story of the Columbine shooting first broke?
(a) A freak winter storm in Montana.
(b) The war in Kosovo.
(c) Tornadoes in Alabama.
(d) A hurricane hitting land in Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the distinction about Isaiah Shoels?
2. What is the last thing Dylan yelled as he left the house?
3. What did Danny and his friends assume was happening when Eric and Dylan began shooting?
4. What kind of cigarettes did Eric and Dylan smoke?
5. How did Dylan tell Eric they were going to Plan B?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)