|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music was often heard blasting out of Eric's car?
(b) German Rock.
(c) 60s Rock.
(d) Heavy metal.
2. What did students call Frank DeAngelis?
(a) Principal DeAngelis.
(b) Mr. D.
(c) Mr. Frank.
(d) Mr. DeAngelis.
3. What was Dave Sanders' condition when SWAT arrived where he was hiding?
(a) He was already dead.
(b) He was alive but his condition was hopeless.
(c) He was conscious but not coherent.
(d) He was alive, talking and walking.
4. What is the last thing Dylan yelled as he left the house?
(a) I'm gonna die.
(c) I'm not hungry.
(d) Don't wait up.
5. What distracted Eric from following Nielson?
(a) Eric's cell phone rang.
(b) Dylan's gun jammed.
(c) The arrival of a police car with lights and sirens.
(d) Dave Sanders yelled at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dave Sanders have seventy one-dollar bills on the night before he was shot?
2. What was the detail Nate heard that made him certain Dylan and Eric were involved in the shooting?
3. How long did the shooting outside the library last?
4. What happened after one of the bombs left by Eric and Dylan detonated?
5. What was the distinction about Isaiah Shoels?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)