|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Eric Harris drive?
(a) A Honda.
(b) A pickup.
(c) A Jeep.
(d) A Malibu.
2. Where did Coach Sanders usually go on Friday nights?
(a) Columbine Lounge.
(b) At the home of his friends, Mr. and Mrs. DeAngelo.
(c) At school grading papers and making lesson plans.
(d) At home.
3. What color was the dress Robyn Anderson wore to the prom?
4. What did Eric and Dylan say when students questioned them about the large duffel bags they used to carry the bombs?
(a) They said they had bombs and everyone thought it was a joke.
(b) They said it was a science experiment.
(c) They said they had equipment for gym class.
(d) No one questioned them.
5. What was the message of the sign from the Science Room window?
(a) 14 SERIOUSLY INJURED.
(b) PLEASE HELP US.
(c) DYLAN AND ERIC ARE DEAD.
(d) 1 BLEEDING TO DEATH.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Columbine prom being held?
2. Where was Dylan expected to attend college?
3. How did Tom Klebold learn about the shooting at the high school?
4. How long did the shooting outside the library last?
5. What was the area the students referred to as "the commons"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)