|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people attended Eric's funeral?
(d) No one knows, it was secret.
2. What was Eric's reaction when the Marines determined he was ineligible for duty?
(a) He'd never known.
(b) He'd been relieved.
(c) He'd been ecstatic.
(d) He'd been furious.
3. How long did the shooting outside the library last?
(a) Forty-three minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Twenty-four minutes.
4. How many students did Dylan shoot when he cornered about a hundred on the stairwell?
5. Where did Dylan's brother Byron work at the time of the shooting?
(a) No where.
(b) A pizza place.
(c) A school.
(d) An auto dealership.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Patrick to start crying for the first time after the shooting?
2. What did people think when Val's story came out of proclaiming her faith in the face of a shotgun?
3. What advice did Brad and Misty get when they discovered the letters in Cassie's room that spoke of sex and violence?
4. What did the "big bombs" indicate to investigators?
5. What is the test Eric missed on the morning of the shooting?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)