|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 through 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Rachel Scott's car?
(a) It was towed away.
(b) It became the site of a memorial.
(c) It was vandalized.
(d) It was destroyed by one of the bombs.
2. How did Brooks Brown know about the threats against Brooks Eric posted on his website?
(a) Brooks checked Eric's website daily.
(b) Eric tagged Brooks, prompting him to look.
(c) A teacher found the posts and alerted police.
(d) Dylan told him about them, prompting Brooks to look.
3. Why did Eric and Dylan set bombs off in a field on the morning of the shooting?
(a) For one last test run for the timer.
(b) To destroy their final weapons.
(c) As decoys.
(d) They don't have a reason.
4. How did Dylan, Eric, and Zack get locker combinations their junior year?
(a) They discovered a pattern and used that to figure out the combinations.
(b) They hacked into the school computer system.
(c) They stole a list from the principal's office.
(d) All the locker combinations were the same.
5. What did Misty Bernall want to be the focus of the book she wrote about Cassie?
(a) The final moment of Cassie's life.
(b) Cassie's life and struggles prior to the shooting.
(c) The day Cassie accepted God as her savior.
(d) The impact of Cassie's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distracted Eric from following Nielson?
2. Where were Dylan's parents when he left the house?
3. What happens to bring an end to the extensive media coverage of the Columbine shootings?
4. How many people attended Eric's funeral?
5. How many students did Dylan shoot when he cornered about a hundred on the stairwell?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)