1. What did students call Frank DeAngelis?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(b) Mr. DeAngelis.
(c) Mr. D.
(d) Principal DeAngelis.
2. What kind of car did Eric Harris drive?
(a) A pickup.
(b) A Honda.
(c) A Jeep.
(d) A Malibu.
3. What kind of music was often heard blasting out of Eric's car?
(a) Heavy metal.
(b) German Rock.
(c) 60s Rock.
4. What was Eric's nickname?
(d) Harris the Hangover.
5. What did Dylan's hair look like?
(a) Shoulder-length and curly.
(b) Short and spiked.
(c) Militrary short and smooth.
(d) Long and ratty.
6. What was the birth defect Eric had surgery on in junior high?
(a) A birth mark on his left cheek.
(b) A sunken sternum.
(c) A misshapen lower lip.
(d) A cleft palate.
7. What was the name of the pizza place where Eric and Dylan worked?
(a) Mama Mo's.
(b) Purple Cow.
(d) Pizza Hut.
8. What kind of cigarettes did Eric and Dylan smoke?
(d) A generic that was very cheap.
This section contains 5,706 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)