• The book opened with a look at Frank DeAngelo, principal of Columbine at the time of the shooting. He was called Mr. D and he urged them to make responsible decisions over the prom weekend because he wanted them all to return safely the following Monday.
• Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold went to prom. Both were smart but known as rebels though Dylan fit the "rebel" profile better with his long hair.
• Eric and Dylan had planned to die on the Monday after prom in a hail of gunfire. Their plan had three acts, including the bombing of the school and the bombing of the school parking lot.
• Dave Sanders was a coach who also taught several subjects.
• Cassie Bernall had transferred to Columbine from a Christian school because she was convinced God wanted her to witness to the students at Columbine.
• Dylan and Eric refer...
This section contains 1,525 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)