|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys one of Twoflower's policies?
2. What does Rincewind compare Twoflower's job to?
(a) A wager.
(d) An investment.
3. When the reader is first introduced to the gods in Chapter Two's prologue, what kind of game are the gods playing?
(a) A board game.
(b) A chance game.
(c) A chess game.
(d) A card game.
4. As they sit in Broadman's establishment, what are Twoflower and Broadman discussing?
(a) Twoflower's girlfriend.
(b) Twoflower's goals.
(c) Twoflower's job.
(d) Twoflower's father.
5. How does Weasel characterize Rincewind as Weasel and Bravd leave the other two men on the hilltop?
(a) As mad.
(b) As practical.
(c) As intense.
(d) As charming.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Big Bang theory, where is the great turtle going?
2. Based on the rock's writings, in what direction does Twoflower head after being separated from Rincewind?
3. Who is the god of slight breezes?
4. As he wanders through the temple, what is Twoflower fascinated by?
5. What happens to Twoflower when Withel distracts Rincewind?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the imp from the box scream at Rincewind as Rincewind tries to take yet another picture for Twoflower?
2. What does Withel insist upon as he confronts Rincewind?
3. How does Hrun end up at the Temple of Bel-Shamharoth?
4. Why is the Patrician ordered to kill Twoflower?
5. What is the Luggage made from?
6. Why does the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork insist that Rincewind acts as Twoflower's guide?
7. How do Rincewind and Twoflower get separated on the road to Chirm?
8. What does the bronze octagon on Rincewind's clothing signify?
9. While Rincewind is struggling to escape the Luggage, what does the imp tell Rincewind?
10. Why is Rerpf concerned about the city's reputation?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)