|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rincewind finally reaches the Broken Drum, where does he find Twoflower?
(a) In the rafters above the fight.
(b) Hiding in a closet.
(c) In the basement with Broadman.
(d) Fighting with Zlorf.
2. What is the first person to notice the smoke preparing to study?
(a) The right eye of the great turtle.
(b) The left toenail of the great turtle.
(c) The left leg of the great turtle.
(d) The right ear of the great turtle.
3. What does Rincewind think tourist means, based on his impressions of Twoflower?
4. Which of the twin cities is actually on fire?
5. After leaving the river to search for Twoflower, where does Rincewind head to?
(a) Ymor's lair.
(b) The Broken Drum.
(c) Broadman's establishment.
(d) Withel's house.
6. What is Rerpf concerned with?
(a) Zlorf's criminal history.
(b) Twoflower's health.
(c) The city's reputation.
(d) Ymor's criminal intent.
7. What does Rincewind compare Twoflower's job to?
(c) An investment.
(d) A wager.
8. After the skirmish between Rincewind and Withel, who is trapped inside the Luggage?
(a) A dead thief.
(b) A wounded wizard.
(c) A scared child.
(d) A dead assassin.
9. Who is Zlorf Flannelfoot?
(a) The president of the Assassin's Guild.
(b) The top assassin in the Assassin's Guild.
(c) Twoflower's caretaker.
(d) The ambassador from the Golden Empire.
10. As Bravd and Weasel leave Rincewind and Twoflower, where are Bravd and Weasel headed?
11. According to Bravd, what rots wizards' brains?
(c) Magical spells.
(d) Quicksilver fumes.
12. As the two men travel towards Chirm, what do they discuss?
13. What is Rimfall?
(a) Where the sea flows over the Edge.
(b) Where a peak of green ice rises into the clouds.
(c) Where the land slips into infinity.
(d) Where a peak of octarine ice rises into the clouds.
14. After the Luggage prevents Rincewind from jumping into the river, how does the imp suggest that Rincewind finds Twoflower?
(a) By asking for witnesses.
(b) By going back to the Patrician.
(c) By using magic.
(d) By consulting a psychic.
15. Who is the Crocodile God?
(c) Blind Io.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rincewind and the Luggage appear at the Broken Drum, what does Ymor do?
2. What is one magical quality about a needle made from octiron?
3. What is Rimbow?
4. Who is the chief of the gods?
5. When the reader is first introduced to the gods in Chapter Two's prologue, what kind of game are the gods playing?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)