|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind think tourist means, based on his impressions of Twoflower?
2. After thwarting the beast's attack, why does Hrun pry off the top of the altar?
(a) Hrun is convinced the beast will lead him away from the temple.
(b) Hrun is convinced there is treasure underneath the altar.
(c) Hrun wants to explore the new passageway.
(d) Hrun wants to go after the beast to slay it.
3. What causes the non-burning city's destruction?
(a) The fire jumps the river.
(b) The magic causes an explosion.
(c) The bridges catch fire.
(d) The river bursts its banks.
4. As Bravd and Weasel ride away from the hillstop, Bravd compliments Weasel on being an expert at something. What is Weasel an expert in?
5. How does Weasel characterize Rincewind as Weasel and Bravd leave the other two men on the hilltop?
(a) As practical.
(b) As charming.
(c) As mad.
(d) As intense.
6. What does Rincewind do when he reaches the Broken Drum?
(a) Charges headlong into the fight.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Changes his mind.
(d) Throws a bag of gold through the window.
7. What does Rincewind offer to do in exchange for some chicken?
(a) Tell the other men a story.
(b) Teach the lagging man to properly ride a horse.
(c) Work for the other men.
(d) Find the culprit who set the fire.
8. What does Rincewind call gold's magical quality?
9. While sitting in the dryad's tree, Rincewind learns Twoflower's location . Where has Twoflower gone?
(a) To the Temple of the Souls.
(b) To the Temple of Io.
(c) To the Temple of Bel-Shamharoth.
(d) To the Temple of Fate.
10. Where does Twoflower's ship dock?
(a) Ankh Harbor.
(b) Morpork Harbor.
(c) Pearl Dock.
(d) Diamond Dock.
11. After the fight at the Broken Drum spills into the streets, who does Withel accuse of causing all of the problems in Morpork?
12. As Rincewind finishes his story, what does Weasel pick up?
(a) An empty wineskin.
(b) A gold piece.
(c) Twoflower's watch.
(d) Rincewind's sword.
13. Why does Zlorf refuse to answer Ymor's question regarding who hired Zlorf?
(a) He refuses due to professional etiquette.
(b) He refuses because he was hired anonymously.
(c) He refuses to protect Ymor's true nature.
(d) He refuses because it's none of Ymor's business.
14. What is the dice cup in the gods' game in the shape of?
(a) A skull.
(b) A bowl.
(c) A bear.
(d) A square.
15. How many gold pieces does Twoflower advance to his guide for four days of work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Crocodile God?
2. What keeps happening every few minutes to the man on horseback who is lagging behind?
3. Who is Rerpf?
4. Before leaving the tavern, Twoflower pulls out a small black box. What does the box contain?
5. What form of currency does Twoflower use?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)