|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Lure of the Wyrm, pp. 136-144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the three men escape from the temple, another god has fallen out of the game. Which god concedes defeat?
(c) The Lady.
2. Octiron is highly valued. According to Rincewind, octiron is almost as rare as what?
(a) Sapient pearwood.
(c) Golden scepters.
(d) Honest magicians.
3. Who offers to help show Twoflower around Morpork?
4. As Twoflower wanders through the temple, what sound does he hear?
5. When Rincewind appears in the temple, what is the very first thing he tells to Twoflower?
(a) Not to say the number between nine and eleven.
(b) Not to say the number between three and five.
(c) Not to say the number between five and seven.
(d) Not to say the number between seven and nine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind think tourist means, based on his impressions of Twoflower?
2. As Bravd and Weasel ride away from the hillstop, Bravd compliments Weasel on being an expert at something. What is Weasel an expert in?
3. After the skirmish between Rincewind and Withel, who is trapped inside the Luggage?
4. What is the Soul Eater's number?
5. How does the great turtle move through space?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)