|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Lure of the Wyrm, pp. 136-144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dryad's name who rescues Rincewind, then holds him prisoner?
2. Who confronts Rincewind and Twoflower as they step outside the tavern?
3. Who does Hrun challenge to mortal combat?
(a) Liartes and Rincewind.
(b) Liartes and Wrym.
(c) Lio!rt and Liartes.
(d) Lio!rt and Wrym.
4. Octiron is highly valued. According to Rincewind, octiron is almost as rare as what?
(a) Honest magicians.
(b) Golden scepters.
(c) Sapient pearwood.
5. When the reader is introduced to the gods' game, which three players have already been knocked out of the game?
(a) Io, Zephyrus, and Destiny.
(b) Chance, Night, and Destiny.
(c) Offler, Night, and Io.
(d) Chance, Destiny, and the Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Weasel characterize Rincewind as Weasel and Bravd leave the other two men on the hilltop?
2. What is the animal-like thing that is accompanying the two horse riders away from the burning cities?
3. As Rincewind hurries through Morpork to reach Twoflower at the Broken Drum, who does Rincewind bump into?
4. What animals fight alongside Ymor, if called upon?
5. As they sit in Broadman's establishment, what are Twoflower and Broadman discussing?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)