|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Lure of the Wyrm, pp. 136-144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before leaving the tavern, Twoflower pulls out a small black box. What does the box contain?
(a) A small princess that is held captive.
(b) A small demon that draws pictures.
(c) A small imp that gives directions.
(d) A small flash that distracts opponents.
2. Who does Rincewind see in the images formed by the dryads' old world magic?
3. While reminiscing with Hrun in the dungeon cell, what does Twoflower hear?
(a) Scratching noises.
(b) Sword fighting.
4. What is the name of the dragon rider who captures Rincewind?
5. How many gold pieces does Twoflower advance to his guide for four days of work?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the two men leave the burning city, why is Twoflower sad?
2. What is the dice cup in the gods' game in the shape of?
3. As the three travelers are resting in the field, who is watching the three men through the scrying glass?
4. As Rincewind and Twoflower travel to Chrim, Rincewind hears the word quaint for the first time. What does Rincewind think quaint means?
5. As Rincewind finishes his story, what does Weasel pick up?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)