|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Lure of the Wyrm, pp. 136-144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps happening every few minutes to the man on horseback who is lagging behind?
(a) The man pulls back on the reins.
(b) The horse simply stops.
(c) The man falls out of the saddle.
(d) The horse turns the wrong way.
2. Who is Zlorf Flannelfoot?
(a) Twoflower's caretaker.
(b) The ambassador from the Golden Empire.
(c) The president of the Assassin's Guild.
(d) The top assassin in the Assassin's Guild.
3. Who does Hrun challenge to mortal combat?
(a) Liartes and Wrym.
(b) Lio!rt and Liartes.
(c) Liartes and Rincewind.
(d) Lio!rt and Wrym.
4. Why are using proxies allowed in the succession battle?
(a) Using proxies creates allegiances.
(b) Using proxies limits the danger.
(c) Using proxies allows Greicha's children to remain unharmed.
(d) Using proxies shows intelligence.
5. When Liessa enters the dungeon cell, what does she do to a sleeping Hrun?
(a) Shakes him awake.
(b) Binds his wrists.
(c) Stabs at him with her dagger.
(d) Slices off his ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the alternate world rest on?
2. What does Rincewind call gold's magical quality?
3. What causes the non-burning city's destruction?
4. When the reader is first introduced to the gods in Chapter Two's prologue, what kind of game are the gods playing?
5. What does the old man sitting in the magical energy room tell Twoflower?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)