Chapter 1: The Colour of Magic Prologue
1. What is the name of the alternate world the story is set in?
2. What does the alternate world rest on?
(a) Four elephants.
(b) Three elephants.
(c) Three turtles.
(d) Four turtles.
3. What is the name of the secretive kingdom the story begins in?
4. The creature at the very bottom of the alternate world's support system is a great turtle. What is the great turtle's name?
5. How does the great turtle move through space?
(a) The turtle spins.
(b) The turtle swims.
(c) The turtle glides.
(d) The turtle walks.
6. According to the Big Bang theory, where is the great turtle going?
(a) To the Time of Mating.
(b) To the Time of Meaning.
(c) To the Time of Death.
(d) To the Time of Beginning.
7. How do the researchers initially conduct their research regarding the great turtle?
(a) They conduct seismic studies.
(b) They use listening devices.
(c) They use video footage.
(d) They lower researchers over the Edge.
This section contains 4,465 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)