Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character gives the narrative in Poem Eighteen?
2. How many kids do the main character and Beau have in Poem Nineteen?
3. What does Poem Thirteen's narrator say she tried to bring into people's lives?
4. What is the narrator referring to when she references her "stuff"?
5. Who does the narrator in Poem Seventeen say should handle her stuff?
How does the playwright use sexuality and sensuality to describe the differences that exist between African American women and women of other races? Why does the author use sexuality and sensuality to show differences between women of different races? Please use specific examples from the book.
Based on the play, which colored girls have considered suicide? Why have they considered suicide? What do these women have in common? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
How does the playwright use colloquial language in the play? Why is it necessary for her to use colloquial language in this type of work? Please use specific examples from the book.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)