Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character gives the narrative in Poem Eighteen?
2. How many kids do the main character and Beau have in Poem Nineteen?
3. What does Poem Thirteen's narrator say she tried to bring into people's lives?
4. What is the narrator referring to when she references her "stuff"?
5. Who does the narrator in Poem Seventeen say should handle her stuff?
Essay Topic 1
Sisterhood is another theme in For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide/When the Rainbow is Enuf. How does the playwright use the play to celebrate the sisterhood that exists between African American women? Please use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
What is the significance of music and dance in the play, For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide/When the Rainbow Is Enuf? How is music and dance used in the play? Please use specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
How does the playwright use colloquial language in the play? Why is it necessary for her to use colloquial language in this type of work? Please use specific examples from the book.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)