Mid-Book Test (up to Sequence Three)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is the last character to speak in Poem One?
2. What ties Poems Six and Seven in Sequence Two together?
3. Which character says, "are we ghouls?/ children of horror?/ the joke?"
4. What types of event does the character in the play describe at the start of Poem Eight?
5. Which character(s) run off the stage after the start of Poem Seven?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is ironic about Poem Six?
This section contains 1,346 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)