|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beau's full name in Poem Nineteen?
(a) Brandon Best.
(b) James Johnson.
(c) Jerome Smalls.
(d) Willie Brown.
2. Which character narrates Poem Sixteen?
(a) The lady in yellow.
(b) The lady in orange.
(c) The lady in blue.
(d) The lady in purple.
3. Who narrates the story in Poem Ten?
(a) The lady in blue.
(b) The lady in green.
(c) The lady in purple.
(d) The lady in red.
4. How many kids do the main character and Beau have in Poem Nineteen?
5. At the end of Poem Eighteen, what suggestion does the narrator make to the person with whom she is speaking with?
(a) Stop cheating with women that she knows.
(b) Admit shortcomings up front.
(c) Never say "I'm sorry."
(d) Be careful who you fall in love with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character gives the narrative in Poem Eighteen?
2. According to the narrator, what does she say someone did with her "stuff" in Poem Seventeen?
3. What does the main character do to keep her Beau away in Poem Nineteen?
4. Which character narrates Poem Fifteen?
5. What is the name of Beau's daughter in Poem Nineteen?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)