|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator in Poem Seventeen want the person to do with her "stuff"?
(a) Return it.
(b) Give it to somepne else.
(c) Throw it away.
(d) Burn it.
2. Who is the main character of the story in Poem Eight?
3. Where does the narrator say she moved to in Poem Eleven?
(b) The world.
4. In Poem Fourteen, how does the narrator describe pleasuring herself through thought?
5. Which character in the play tells the story in Poem Eight?
(a) The lady in green.
(b) The lady in brown.
(c) The lady in orange.
(d) The lady in purple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character narrates Poem Eleven?
2. What happens when the main character arrives to the docks at the end of Poem Nine?
3. Where does the narrator say she "usedta live" in Poem Eleven?
4. What dilemmas does the narrator in Poem Sixteen believe she is caught up in?
5. How big does the narrator say her universe is in Poem Eleven?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)