Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character gives the narrative in Poem Eighteen?
(a) The lady in purple.
(b) The lady in blue.
(c) The lady in green.
(d) The lady in orange.
2. How many kids do the main character and Beau have in Poem Nineteen?
3. What does Poem Thirteen's narrator say she tried to bring into people's lives?
(a) Joy and pain.
(b) Love and lust.
(c) Love and joy.
(d) Pain and heartache.
4. What is the narrator referring to when she references her "stuff"?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her television.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her soul.
5. Who does the narrator in Poem Seventeen say should handle her stuff?
(a) Her best friend is the only one.
(b) She is the only one.
(c) Her lover is the only one.
(d) Her husband is the only one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dilemmas does the narrator in Poem Sixteen believe she is caught up in?
2. What does the narrator in Poem Seventeen want the person to do with her "stuff"?
3. Who is the main character of the story in Poem Eight?
4. What happens when Beau keeps trying to get funding to pay for school in Poem Nineteen?
5. How does the narrator in Poem Fifteen describe the group that she thinks black women should become like?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)