|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in the play tells the story in Poem Eight?
(a) The lady in green.
(b) The lady in purple.
(c) The lady in orange.
(d) The lady in brown.
2. What is the narrator referring to when she references her "stuff"?
(a) Her television.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her soul.
(d) Her car.
3. What does Beau threaten to do if the main character does not marry him in Poem Nineteen?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To drop the children out the window.
(c) To throw the children down the steps.
(d) To move back in.
4. Which character tells the story in Poem Eight?
(a) The lady in yellow.
(b) The lady in brown.
(c) The lady in green.
(d) The lady in orange.
5. In Poem Eleven, how does the narrator describe her current universe at the end of the poem?
(a) As a world of hope.
(b) As a world of longing.
(c) As a world of excitement.
(d) As a world of cruelty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words are the focus in Poem Eighteen?
2. Who does the narrator in Poem Seventeen say should handle her stuff?
3. What does Poem Thirteen's narrator say she tried to bring into people's lives?
4. What is the title of Poem Eighteen?
5. What happens when Beau keeps trying to get funding to pay for school in Poem Nineteen?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)