|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the women act towards each other at the end of the Poem Twelve?
(a) Like they were cousins.
(b) Like they were sisters.
(c) Like they were enemies.
(d) Like they were friends.
2. Who does the main character in Poem Eighteen speak with in the poem?
(a) An imaginary lover.
(b) A best friend.
(c) An old lover.
(d) A family member.
3. In Poem Fourteen, how does the narrator describe pleasuring herself through thought?
4. What words are the focus in Poem Eighteen?
(a) "I love you."
(b) "I'm sorry."
(c) "I miss you."
(d) "I forgive you."
5. What is Poem Ten about?
(a) A short woman who longs to be tall.
(b) A provocative woman who attracts men.
(c) A crazy woman who kills her husband.
(d) A homeless woman who has to fend for her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character narrates Poem Fourteen?
2. What does Poem Thirteen's narrator say she tried to bring into people's lives?
3. At the end of Poem Eighteen, what suggestion does the narrator make to the person with whom she is speaking with?
4. What is the narrator referring to when she references her "stuff"?
5. Which character narrates Poem Eleven?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)