|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who narrates the story in Poem Ten?
(a) The lady in green.
(b) The lady in purple.
(c) The lady in red.
(d) The lady in blue.
2. How big does the narrator say her universe is in Poem Eleven?
(a) Twelve blocks.
(b) Six blocks.
(c) An infinite amount of blocks.
(d) Two blocks.
3. Where does the narrator say she moved to in Poem Eleven?
(b) The world.
4. How do the women act towards each other at the end of the Poem Twelve?
(a) Like they were enemies.
(b) Like they were sisters.
(c) Like they were friends.
(d) Like they were cousins.
5. What did the narrator of Poem Thirteen feel was redundant?
(a) Being smart and being a woman.
(b) Being a woman and being black.
(c) Being sensitive and being nice.
(d) Feeling sorrow and being black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the main character arrives to the docks at the end of Poem Nine?
2. What is the name of Beau's daughter in Poem Nineteen?
3. What character gives the narrative in Poem Eighteen?
4. At the end of Poem Eighteen, what suggestion does the narrator make to the person with whom she is speaking with?
5. According to the narrator, what does she say someone did with her "stuff" in Poem Seventeen?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)