Short Answer Questions Key
1. How many characters run onto the stage at the beginning of For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf?
2. What does each character do before anyone starts to speak?
Runs on stage and freezes in a position of distress.
3. What type of literary work is For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf?
4. Who is the first person to speak in the play?
The lady in brown.
5. Where is the lady in yellow from?
6. Where is the lady in orange from?
Outside St. Louis.
This section contains 5,062 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)