|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sequence One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each character do before anyone starts to speak?
(a) Runs on stage and falls on the floor.
(b) Sings a popular song.
(c) Dances to a popular song.
(d) Runs on stage and freezes in a position of distress.
2. What event is Poem Two about?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Graduation night.
(d) College acceptance.
3. What topic is mentioned in Poem Two that leads the reader into the next poem?
(d) Latin dances.
4. In Sequence One, which character says, "we rambled from camden to mount holly/ laughin our tassles from the rear view mirror/ climbin different sorta project stairs"?
(a) The lady in red.
(b) The lady in yellow.
(c) The lady in blue.
(d) The lady in green.
5. In Poem Two, what happened to the poem's main character the day after the party?
(a) She had a bad headache.
(b) She could not find her glasses.
(c) She could not stop smiling.
(d) She was in a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the lady in purple from?
2. How long was the marathon that the main character in Poem Three was attending?
3. In Poem One, which character(s) say(s), "an put your hands on your hips/ an let your backbone slip"?
4. Based on Poem One, what is a major theme of the play?
5. What song plays at the beginning of Poem Two?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)