|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sequence One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song plays at the beginning of Poem Two?
(a) "Dancing in the Streets."
(b) "A,B,C, 1,2,3."
(c) "Stop in the Name of Love."
(d) "What's Going On."
2. In Poem One, which character says, "dark phrases of womanhood/of never havin been a girl"?
(a) The lady in brown.
(b) The lady in green.
(c) The lady in orange.
(d) The lady in red.
3. What event is Poem Two about?
(b) Graduation night.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) College acceptance.
4. In Poem Three, what happened as a result of the main character's favorite musician not playing?
(a) She stopped listening to worldly music.
(b) She learned to play an instrument.
(c) She discovered different kinds of music.
(d) She never listened to that artist again.
5. What game do the characters play at the end of the play?
(d) Connect Four.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the lady in brown call to at the beginning of Poem One?
2. What does the main character in Poem Four decide to do as a result of her relationship?
3. What type of literary work is For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf?
4. What does each character do before anyone starts to speak?
5. What is the purpose of Poem One?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)