|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sequence Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of poem sequence four, which character dances and wakes up the other characters from their frozen state?
(a) The lady in yellow.
(b) The lady in red.
(c) The lady in green.
(d) The lady in blue.
2. How does the main character in Poem Four refer to her relationship with her former boyfriend?
(a) "A crash course in love."
(b) "A test."
(c) "A last chance."
(d) "An experiment."
3. According to Poem Ten, at what time do women from Louisiana shell peas?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 3:00 pm.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 4:00 pm.
4. In Poem Fourteen, how does the narrator describe pleasuring herself through thought?
5. In Poem Sixteen, what does the narrator want to do?
(a) Cherish her capacity to love.
(b) Stop loving the man that she loves.
(c) Get over her broken heart.
(d) Find someone to love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the main character in Poem Nine discover when she starts reading books from the adult section of the library?
2. How does the narrator in Poem Seven tell her story?
3. What is the title of Poem One?
4. What ties Poems Two, Three, Four, and Five in Sequence One together?
5. Where is the lady in yellow from?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)