|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sequence Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the lady in orange from?
(a) Outside Houston.
(b) Outside St. Louis.
(c) Outside Chicago.
(d) Outside Baltimore.
2. What does Beau do differently in his last attempt to win the main character back in Poem Nineteen?
(a) He buys gifts for the kids.
(b) He takes the main character to dinner.
(c) He brings flowers.
(d) He gets dressed up.
3. In Poem Nineteen, which character narrates the story?
(a) The lady in orange.
(b) The lady in green.
(c) The lady in red.
(d) The lady in purple.
4. What words are the focus in Poem Eighteen?
(a) "I'm sorry."
(b) "I miss you."
(c) "I forgive you."
(d) "I love you."
5. What game do the characters play at the end of the play?
(d) Connect Four.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ties Poems Two, Three, Four, and Five in Sequence One together?
2. What song plays at the beginning of Poem Two?
3. Which character says, "are we ghouls?/ children of horror?/ the joke?"
4. How many kids do the main character and Beau have in Poem Nineteen?
5. In Poem Sixteen, what does the narrator want to do?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)