1. How many characters run onto the stage at the beginning of For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf?
2. What does each character do before anyone starts to speak?
(a) Dances to a popular song.
(b) Sings a popular song.
(c) Runs on stage and falls on the floor.
(d) Runs on stage and freezes in a position of distress.
3. What type of literary work is For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf?
(a) A choreopoem.
(b) A play.
(c) A fictional novel.
(d) A nonfiction novel.
4. Who is the first person to speak in the play?
(a) The lady in brown.
(b) The lady in orange.
(c) The lady in green.
(d) The lady in red.
5. Where is the lady in yellow from?
(a) Outside San Francisco.
(b) Outside Detroit.
(c) Outside Houston.
(d) Outside Chicago.
6. Where is the lady in orange from?
(a) Outside Baltimore.
(b) Outside Chicago.
(c) Outside St. Louis.
(d) Outside Houston.
This section contains 5,062 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)