|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the family in A VIEW OF THE WOODS?
2. What is it called when Francis cannot understand how a man of God like Mason can make a living making moonshine?
3. What major life event has Julian just experienced?
(a) High school graduation.
(c) Birth of his first child.
(d) College graduation.
4. Where does Mason die?
(a) At the breakfast table.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In a car accident.
5. Where does Julian's mother go for her weight loss class?
(a) Ton o' Fun.
(d) Weight Watchers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Parker's reaction when his wife throws him out of the house?
2. What is the setting of REVELATION?
3. How deep a hole must Francis dig in which to bury Mason?
4. Why is Francis' adventure into the real world so enlightening?
5. How did Claud sustain his injury?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Mr. Fortune's grandchildren upset about the land deal with a gas station owner?
2. Explain the irony of Mr. Fortune's discipline of Mary.
3. What is Mason's history of taking children in order to save them?
4. What is the premise of PARKER'S BACK?
5. How are Julian and his mother at odds over integration?
6. How does Mason die and who buries him?
7. Why does Francis have such difficulty living with Mason?
8. With whom did Francis live before going to live with Mason?
9. What does the schoolteacher consider hopeful after Mason's death?
10. What are the circumstances in which Julian's mother gets hit?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)