|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the blind preacher that Haze meets?
(a) Abe Hawkins.
(b) Avery Hanson.
(c) Art Hasinski.
(d) Asa Hawks.
2. What does Harry put into his pocket at Mrs. Connin's house?
3. What is the salesman trying to sell to the Hopewells?
(a) A Bible.
4. What is the name of Haze's church?
(a) St. Mary's Catholic Church.
(b) First Street Baptist Church.
(c) First Evangelical Methodist Church.
(d) Church Without Christ.
5. Where does Haze decide to live?
(a) The family home.
(b) His friend's house.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A hotel.
6. With what is Ruby obsessed?
(b) Her health.
(c) Her finances.
7. How long has Haze been gone from his hometown?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 4 years.
8. What has kept Haze away from his hometown for so long?
(a) He was in the army.
(b) He was working in Alaska.
(c) He was in college.
(d) He was teaching in Europe.
9. Where would the grandmother of the family prefer to go?
10. What is Ruby's recent medical complaint?
(a) Shortness of breath.
(b) Bad knees.
(c) Flat feet.
11. In THE RIVER, what is the name of the young boy?
12. With whom does Haze live now?
(a) A single, older woman.
(b) A school friend.
(c) No one.
(d) His uncle.
13. What pet did the grandmother bring on the family vacation?
14. What is Joy's notable physical characteristic?
(a) She has tattoos all over her body.
(b) She wears a wig.
(c) She has a prosthetic leg.
(d) She has six toes on her left foot.
15. What mode of transportation does the family take on vacation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young man who tries to befriend Haze?
2. Where do the girls live in A TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST?
3. What is Haze's demeanor when preaching?
4. What form of transportation is Haze Motes riding at the beginning of WISE BLOOD?
5. With whom does Haze have fundamental issues?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)