|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom Shiflet's notable physical characteristic?
(a) He has one blue eye and one brown eye.
(b) His left leg is shorter than his right leg.
(c) He has a goiter.
(d) He has only one arm.
2. What is the salesman trying to sell to the Hopewells?
(c) A Bible.
3. Where does Harry think that Jesus lives?
(a) The grocery.
(b) The river.
(c) The movie theatre.
(d) The Baptist Church.
4. What is the only room that has a piece of furniture in Haze's homestead?
(a) Dining room.
5. With what local venue does Emory become obsessed?
(a) The aquarium.
(b) The Dairy Queen.
(c) The zoo.
(d) The Dinosaur pit.
6. With what is Haze obsessed?
(a) Antique trains.
(b) Emily Martin.
(c) Asa's story of blinding himself.
(d) Playing cards.
7. What pet did the grandmother bring on the family vacation?
8. What is Haze's impression of his family home?
(a) It has been burned down.
(b) It has been remodeled.
(c) It is just like he left it.
(d) It is empty.
9. About whom or what does Haze have little reverence?
10. Who is Harry's babysitter?
(a) Mrs. Conklin.
(b) Mrs. Cronin.
(c) Mrs Cronenweth.
(d) Mrs. Connin.
11. What does the Bible salesman steal from Joy?
(a) Her virginity.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her prosthetic leg.
(d) Her babysitting money.
12. What happens to Harry when he goes looking for Jesus?
(a) He runs away from home.
(b) He drowns.
(c) He is kidnapped.
(d) He is run over by a car.
13. Who is the Misfit?
(a) The black sheep of the family.
(b) The family member with a college degree.
(c) The town's outcast.
(d) An escaped murderer.
14. Hazes has a peculiar view on ____________.
15. What does the young woman believe may be the cause of Ruby's fatigue?
(a) She has diabetes.
(b) She has cancer.
(c) She needs more sleep.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the family members after the car accident?
2. After whom does Haze want to model his career?
3. Where do the girls live in A TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST?
4. What is the name of Hazes' hometown?
5. What mode of transportation does the family take on vacation?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)