|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of transportation is Haze Motes riding at the beginning of WISE BLOOD?
2. With what is Ruby obsessed?
(a) Her health.
(d) Her finances.
3. With what local venue does Emory become obsessed?
(a) The Dinosaur pit.
(b) The aquarium.
(c) The zoo.
(d) The Dairy Queen.
4. Who is Asa's daughter?
5. Where would the grandmother of the family prefer to go?
6. Where does Haze die at the end of the story?
(a) A gutter.
(b) A battlefield.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A bar.
7. What is Ruby's recent medical complaint?
(b) Flat feet.
(c) Bad knees.
(d) Shortness of breath.
8. Why is Harry sent to the babysitter's?
(a) So his parents can go out to dinner and a movie.
(b) So his parents can go to night school.
(c) So his parents can recover from their hangovers.
(d) So his parents can go to marriage counseling.
9. About whom or what does Haze have little reverence?
10. In THE RIVER, what is the name of the young boy?
11. What is Haze's desired profession?
12. Which of the following does NOT describe Enoch?
(a) New in town.
13. What is the name of Hazes' hometown?
(c) East Haven.
14. Where does Tom take Lucynell after their wedding?
(a) A diner.
(b) A new home.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A reception hall.
15. Where does Joy go with the Bible salesman?
(a) The hayloft.
(b) The movies.
(c) The coffee shop.
(d) The soda shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Haze have fundamental issues?
2. In what way does Haze mimic Asa?
3. In what state does the family in A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND live?
4. Where does Harry think that Jesus lives?
5. What is Enoch always expecting?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)