|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what occasion does O'Connor deliver THE REGIONAL WRITER speech?
(a) Groundbreaking ceremony.
(b) Commencement ceremony.
(c) Awards ceremony.
2. With what is Haze obsessed?
(a) Asa's story of blinding himself.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Emily Martin.
(d) Antique trains.
3. Why is Parker's wife so furious when she hears about his accident at work?
(a) Parker ruined his new pants.
(b) Parker had been drinking.
(c) Parker never called her.
(d) Parker was flirting with a girl when it happened.
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Mrs. Turpin's view of the other waiting room patients?
5. Who comes to buy liquor at the still?
(a) The Baptist minister.
(b) A traveling salesman.
(c) A Negro.
(d) The school principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Parker decides to get a tattoo of ___________ on his back.
2. According to O'Connor, what should not be a in making decisions of what children should study?
3. Who buries Mason?
4. What does Mason's nephew NOT believe about Francis?
5. What is the name of Haze's church?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)