|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Mason once tried to deter his nephew from coming onto his property?
(a) He threatened to call the police.
(b) He threw boiling water on him.
(c) He set the dogs on him.
(d) He shot him.
2. Who is the Misfit?
(a) The family member with a college degree.
(b) The town's outcast.
(c) An escaped murderer.
(d) The black sheep of the family.
3. What is the setting of REVELATION?
(a) A doctor's office.
(b) A train station.
(c) A school.
(d) A library.
4. Where does Harry think that Jesus lives?
(a) The grocery.
(b) The movie theatre.
(c) The river.
(d) The Baptist Church.
5. What kind of equipment is involved in Parker's accident?
(a) Nail gun.
(b) Buzz saw.
(c) Oil drum.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to O'Connor, what should not be a in making decisions of what children should study?
2. Who is the grandfather in WILDCAT?
3. How many young children are in the family?
4. Mr. Fortune makes a deal with _____________ to buy some of his property.
5. In THE FICTION WRITER AND HIS COUNTRY, O'Connor addresses an article that appeared in _______________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)