|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How could Haze's family home be described?
(a) Spare but comfortable.
(b) Crammed full of trinkets.
(c) Little more than a shell.
(d) Full of antiques.
2. With what local venue does Emory become obsessed?
(a) The Dairy Queen.
(b) The Dinosaur pit.
(c) The zoo.
(d) The aquarium.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Enoch?
(b) New in town.
4. Where does Harry think that Jesus lives?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The movie theatre.
(c) The grocery.
(d) The river.
5. Where do the farm boys take the two sisters?
(a) The movies.
(b) The bus station.
(c) The county fair.
(d) The airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the family members after the car accident?
2. How long has Haze been gone from his hometown?
3. What happens to Harry when he goes looking for Jesus?
4. In what state does the family in A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND live?
5. How old is General Tennessee Flintrock Sash in A LATE ENCOUNTER WITH THE ENEMY?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)