|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Emory go to watch women in the town?
(a) The daycare center.
(b) The park.
(c) The swimming pool.
(d) The supermarket.
2. Who is the blind preacher that Haze meets?
(a) Asa Hawks.
(b) Avery Hanson.
(c) Abe Hawkins.
(d) Art Hasinski.
3. What is the only piece of furniture left in Haze's homestead?
(a) Coal stove.
4. What has kept Haze away from his hometown for so long?
(a) He was in the army.
(b) He was in college.
(c) He was teaching in Europe.
(d) He was working in Alaska.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Haze's church?
(a) It is tiny and cramped.
(b) There is no building.
(c) Everyone is welcome.
(d) Jesus plays no part in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only room that has a piece of furniture in Haze's homestead?
2. About whom or what does Haze have little reverence?
3. With whom does Haze live now?
4. After whom does Haze want to model his career?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe Enoch?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)