|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Mr. Fortune regarding his daughter?
(a) He can't abide seven of his eight grandchildren.
(b) He dotes on her.
(c) He thinks his daughter is useless.
(d) He dislikes her husband.
2. What does the Bible salesman steal from Joy?
(a) Her virginity.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her babysitting money.
(d) Her prosthetic leg.
3. What is Haze's impression of his family home?
(a) It has been burned down.
(b) It is empty.
(c) It has been remodeled.
(d) It is just like he left it.
4. What physical characteristics does the young Lucynell have?
(a) She has only one arm.
(b) She is an albino.
(c) She is crippled.
(d) She is deaf and mute.
5. How was Asa Hawks blinded?
(a) In a factory explosion.
(b) He did it himself.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) He was born blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mason's nephew's main concern after Mason's death?
2. In what state does the family in A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND live?
3. What is the salesman trying to sell to the Hopewells?
4. According to O'Connor, what should not be a in making decisions of what children should study?
5. Who does O'Connor suggest be appointed to promote joyfulness throughout the country?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)