|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Mr. Fortune regarding his daughter?
(a) He dislikes her husband.
(b) He thinks his daughter is useless.
(c) He dotes on her.
(d) He can't abide seven of his eight grandchildren.
2. What does Parker's wife think about his new tattoo?
(a) It is too black.
(b) It is too big.
(c) It is idolatry.
(d) It is beautiful.
3. Which of the following is NOT the name of one of the daughters in GOOD COUNTRY PEOPLE?
4. What is Haze's impression of his family home?
(a) It has been remodeled.
(b) It is empty.
(c) It has been burned down.
(d) It is just like he left it.
5. Which of the following does Mason's nephew NOT tell Francis?
(a) Francis can still be set on the right path.
(b) It is not too late for Francis to be redeemed.
(c) He always loved Mason.
(d) Mason lived a useless life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does O'Connor NOT believe to be true of a writer's life?
2. Where does the Fortune family live?
3. With what is Ruby obsessed?
4. On what occasion does O'Connor deliver THE REGIONAL WRITER speech?
5. How old was Francis when he was brought to Mason's house to live?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)