|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Haze decide to live?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) His friend's house.
(d) The family home.
2. Which of the following is NOT the name of one of the daughters in GOOD COUNTRY PEOPLE?
3. What does Parker's wife do after he shows her his new tattoo?
(a) Makes him put his shirt back on quickly.
(b) Invites the neighbors in to see his back.
(c) Takes a picture of his back.
(d) Kicks him out of the house.
4. Who comes to buy liquor at the still?
(a) A Negro.
(b) A traveling salesman.
(c) The Baptist minister.
(d) The school principal.
5. Why does Claud need to see the doctor?
(a) His back is hurting.
(b) He has an ulcer on his leg.
(c) He has a broken arm.
(d) He has migraines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Francis return to Mason's property?
2. Why does Francis visit Mason's nephew?
3. In what state does the family in A GOOD MAN IS HARD TO FIND live?
4. Regional writing begins in what state?
5. Which of the following does NOT characterize Julian in relation to his mother?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)