|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the blind preacher that Haze meets?
(a) Art Hasinski.
(b) Abe Hawkins.
(c) Avery Hanson.
(d) Asa Hawks.
2. What is the name of Hazes' hometown?
(d) East Haven.
3. Which of the following describes Enoch?
4. How was Asa Hawks blinded?
(a) He did it himself.
(b) In a factory explosion.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) He was born blind.
5. How could Haze's family home be described?
(a) Crammed full of trinkets.
(b) Spare but comfortable.
(c) Full of antiques.
(d) Little more than a shell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has kept Haze away from his hometown for so long?
2. Who is Asa's daughter?
3. In THE RIVER, what is the name of the young boy?
4. What is Tom Shiflet's notable physical characteristic?
5. What does Haze declare about his life?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)