|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only piece of furniture left in Haze's homestead?
(a) Coal stove.
2. What is Tom Shiflet's notable physical characteristic?
(a) He has one blue eye and one brown eye.
(b) His left leg is shorter than his right leg.
(c) He has only one arm.
(d) He has a goiter.
3. With what local venue does Emory become obsessed?
(a) The aquarium.
(b) The Dairy Queen.
(c) The Dinosaur pit.
(d) The zoo.
4. How was Asa Hawks blinded?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) He was born blind.
(c) In a factory explosion.
(d) He did it himself.
5. What physical characteristics does the young Lucynell have?
(a) She has only one arm.
(b) She is an albino.
(c) She is deaf and mute.
(d) She is crippled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hazes has a peculiar view on ____________.
2. How old is General Tennessee Flintrock Sash in A LATE ENCOUNTER WITH THE ENEMY?
3. Who is Harry's babysitter?
4. What has kept Haze away from his hometown for so long?
5. What does the Bible salesman steal from Joy?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)