|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ruby's opinion of Rufus?
(a) He is good for absolutely nothing.
(b) He is a saint.
(c) He has his good points.
(d) He hung the moon and stars.
2. What does Francis do along the way to digging Mason's grave?
(a) Prays in the meadow.
(b) Gets drunk on moonshine.
(c) Collapses in tears.
(d) Goes fishing.
3. What ends the relationship between Mason and Francis?
(a) Francis goes to college.
(b) Mason dies.
(c) Francis runs away.
(d) Mason goes crazy.
4. What does Francis tell Mason's nephew about Mason's burial?
(a) Francis had Mason's body shipped back to Tennessee.
(b) Francis set fire to Mason's body in the house.
(c) Francis had Mason buried in the family plot in town.
(d) Francis had Mason cremated.
5. What does Parker tell his wife to make her jealous?
(a) He works for a hefty young blonde.
(b) Someone leaves candy in his truck.
(c) He has received letters from a former girlfriend.
(d) He is getting phone calls from an anonymous woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a recurrent topic between Julian and his mother?
2. With what is Parker obsessed?
3. What physical characteristics does the young Lucynell have?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Mr. Fortune regarding his daughter?
5. How many young children are in the family?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)