|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe how Parker feels about his wife in PARKER'S BACK?
(a) He feels lucky to have her.
(b) She is too plain.
(c) He hates her.
(d) She is critical.
2. How did Claud sustain his injury?
(a) He fell off a ladder.
(b) He reads in the dark.
(c) A cow kicked him.
(d) He was in a car accident.
3. Who is Mason Tarwater's great-nephew?
(a) Frankie Martin Tarwater.
(b) Francis Marion Tarwater.
(c) Frank Marin Tarwater.
(d) Francis Malloy Tarwater.
4. Which of the following does Mason's nephew NOT tell Francis?
(a) He always loved Mason.
(b) It is not too late for Francis to be redeemed.
(c) Mason lived a useless life.
(d) Francis can still be set on the right path.
5. Why does Francis return to Mason's property?
(a) To get some food.
(b) To sell more moonshine.
(c) To visit Mason's grave.
(d) To collect his clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the family members after the car accident?
2. What does the young woman believe may be the cause of Ruby's fatigue?
3. What physical characteristics does the young Lucynell have?
4. What does Parker tell his wife to make her jealous?
5. What is the role of Tom Shiflet in THE LIFE YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)