1. What form of transportation is Haze Motes riding at the beginning of WISE BLOOD?
2. Where is Haze going at the opening of Wise Blood?
(a) The hospital.
(b) His doctor's office.
(c) His job.
(d) His hometown.
3. What has kept Haze away from his hometown for so long?
(a) He was teaching in Europe.
(b) He was in the army.
(c) He was in college.
(d) He was working in Alaska.
4. How long has Haze been gone from his hometown?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 6 months.
5. What is Haze's desired profession?
6. After whom does Haze want to model his career?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His math teacher.
7. About whom or what does Haze have little reverence?
8. Hazes has a peculiar view on ____________.
9. What is the name of Hazes' hometown?
(b) East Haven.
This section contains 3,730 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)