|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Great Automatic Grammatizator, what is Adophe's occupation?
2. Why did the young man decide to board with the landlady?
(a) All of these.
(b) The price was good.
(c) He felt compelled to go there.
(d) She was kind.
3. In Dip in the Pool, what ocean is involved?
(c) None of these.
4. How many babies has Klara lost in Genesis and Catastrophe?
5. What is strange about the Landlady's parrot?
(a) It speaks another language.
(b) It is stuffed.
(c) It is blind.
(d) It is sickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Dip in the Pool, what is William's last name?
2. In Claud's Dog, how does Claud make money at the dog races?
3. In The Champion of the World, what is the name of Claud's accomplice in the poaching?
4. In My Lady Love, My Dove, what do the Beuchamps enjoys playing?
5. In The Last Act, how does Ed die?
Short Essay Questions
1. In The Way Up to Heaven, what does Mr. Foster do to irritate his wife?
2. How does William from Dip in the Pool die?
3. What does The Great Automatic Grammatizator do?
4. In Claud's Dog, what does the rat catcher say about rat's blood?
5. In Lamb to the Slaughter, why does Mary kill her husband?
6. Why does Louisa from Edward the Conqueror think the cat was a musician in another life?
7. In Parson's Pleasure, why does Boggis do his business with country folk?
8. In the Visitor, what horrible discovery does Cornelius make the morning after his love affair?
9. What is Pig curious about when he first eats meat?
10. In Genesis and Catastrophe, what does Klara's husband say when his baby is born?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)