|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Edward hte Conqueror, what instrument does Louisa play?
2. In Neck, the statue of Moore is made of __________.
3. In Galloping Foxley, what is Foxley's first name?
4. In The Champion of the World, what does Claud poach?
5. In The Way up to Heaven, how does Mr. Foster die?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He is locked in the elevator.
(c) He is but by a spider.
(d) He has pneumonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Edward the Conqueror, what does Louis think the cat was in an earlier life?
2. In Dip in the Pool, what does William do to try and slow the ship?
3. Where is Pig killed?
4. In The Visitor, what disease does the gas station owner have?
5. In The Great Automatic Grammatizator, what is Adophe's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the Visitor, what horrible discovery does Cornelius make the morning after his love affair?
2. What did The Landlady do to her boarders? Why?
3. In The Last Act, who is Conrad, and how does he know Anna?
4. In the Last Act, what causes Anna to go insane?
5. How does William from Dip in the Pool die?
6. What happens to Georgy Porgy after he is kissed?
7. In The Visitor, what does Cornelius think about the entire time he was eating dinner at the Egyptian's house?
8. Why does Louisa from Edward the Conqueror think the cat was a musician in another life?
9. In Lamb to the Slaughter, why does Mary kill her husband?
10. In Genesis and Catastrophe, what does Klara's husband say when his baby is born?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)