|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Way up to Heaven, why is Mrs. Foster going to Paris?
(a) To sell some items.
(b) Her friend needs some help.
(c) To attend a reunion.
(d) Her daughter is having a baby.
2. In Edward the Conquerer, the bonfire is made of ___________.
(a) Field weeds.
(b) Yard trash.
(c) Infected clothing.
(d) Old furniture.
3. In Lamb to the Slaughter, how far along is Mary in her pregnancy?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Four months.
4. In The Champion of the World, what does Claud own?
(a) A pub.
(b) A livery.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A diner.
5. What kind of car does The Visitor have?
(a) A Rolls Royce.
(b) A Loganda.
(c) A Model T.
(d) A Cadillac.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Galloping Foxley, what is Foxley's first name?
2. In Mrs. Bixby and the Colonel's Coat, how often does Mrs. Bixby visit the Colonel?
3. How is Klara described in Genesis and Catastrophe?
4. In Lamb to the Slaughter, how does Mary get rid of the murder weapon?
5. In The Last Act, how does Ed die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did The Landlady do to her boarders? Why?
2. In Genesis and Catastrophe, what does Klara's husband say when his baby is born?
3. How does William from Dip in the Pool die?
4. What does Mrs. Foster from The Way Up to Heaven do to pay her husband back for all the years of aggravation?
5. What does The Great Automatic Grammatizator do?
6. What is Royal Jelly?
7. In The Visitor, what does Cornelius think about the entire time he was eating dinner at the Egyptian's house?
8. In The Last Act, who is Conrad, and how does he know Anna?
9. How does Mrs. Bixby find out her husband was cheating on her?
10. In the Visitor, what horrible discovery does Cornelius make the morning after his love affair?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)