|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Galloping Foxley, what is Foxley's first name?
2. In The Last Act, how long have the Coopers been married?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. In William and Mary, what disease does William get?
4. What kind of car does The Visitor have?
(a) A Loganda.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A Model T.
(d) A Rolls Royce.
5. In Neck, what is Sir Basil's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Edward the Conqueror, what does Louis think the cat was in an earlier life?
2. In The Champion of the World, what does Claud own?
3. In The Champion of the World, what is the name of Claud's accomplice in the poaching?
4. In Lamb to the Slaughter, why does Mary kill her husband?
5. When did the Landlady last have boarders?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Lady Turton in Neck get stuck, and how does she get free?
2. In the Last Act, what causes Anna to go insane?
3. In Genesis and Catastrophe, what does Klara's husband say when his baby is born?
4. In My Lady Love, My Dove, how does Pamela overhear some bad statements about herself?
5. In The Last Act, who is Conrad, and how does he know Anna?
6. What happens to Georgy Porgy after he is kissed?
7. In The Visitor, what does Cornelius think about the entire time he was eating dinner at the Egyptian's house?
8. How does Mrs. Bixby find out her husband was cheating on her?
9. In Galloping Foxley, what did Perkins hate about Foxley?
10. In The Champion of the World, how does Claud go about poaching pheasants?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)