|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Yesterday was Beautiful, for what is the pilot searching?
(a) A boat.
(b) Some fuel.
(c) A map.
(d) His buddy.
2. Whom does Vengeance is Mine, Inc. protect people against?
(a) Their feelings.
(b) The president.
(c) A newspaper columnist.
(d) A tax collector.
3. In Man From the South, the bet is made over __________.
(a) A woman.
(b) A cup of water.
(c) A lighter.
(d) A dog.
4. In The Wish, what does the boy pretend is the only safe color on the carpet?
5. How does Mr. Boitbol get his business?
(a) He created it.
(b) He inherited it.
(c) He stole it.
(d) He bought it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Soldier, Robert gets disoriented about ___________.
2. Where does Poison take place?
3. In Death of an Old Man, how does Charlie feel as he dies?
4. In Madame Rosette, how many people work for her?
5. In Someone Like You, what was the former occupation of the old friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Katina not do what is asked of her by the medics?
2. In Poison, what does Pope tell Timber when he first comes home one night?
3. How does the woman in Only This die?
4. In Nunc Dimitis, what prank does Lionel pull on Janet?
5. In the Soldier, how does Robert try to kill his wife? Why?
6. What can the sound machine do?
7. Why do the pilots want to punish Madame Rosette?
8. What did the woman in Yesterday was Beautiful tell the pilot to do?
9. In Skin, what makes Drioli's back so valuable?
10. In They Shall Not Grow Old, what does Fin see before he dies?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)