|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the soldier in Man From the South have won in the bet?
(a) A vacation home.
(b) A suitcase of money.
(c) A priceless work of art.
(d) A Cadillac.
2. Where does Poison take place?
3. In Someone Like You, what did the old friends previously do together?
4. In Death of an Old Man, what kind of pilot is Charlie?
(a) An RAF pilot.
(b) An American dog fighter.
(c) A German Wolfe.
(d) A Brittish fighter pilot.
5. What kind of car is driven by the owners of Vengeance is Mine, Inc.?
(a) A Station Wagon.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Volkswagon.
(d) A Pullman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Soldier, Robert is diagnosed with __________.
2. In Nunc Dimitis, what does Lionel hire for his girlfriend?
3. In The Soldier, Robert gets disoriented about ___________.
4. In Beware of the Dog, the pilot is from _____________.
5. In Only This, what does the woman die of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Katina not do what is asked of her by the medics?
2. What is 'jinking' according to the information given in Someone Like You?
3. What does the doctor in Poison do to help Pope?
4. In Taste, how does Richard Pratt cheat in the bet?
5. In Poison, what does Pope tell Timber when he first comes home one night?
6. What does Mr. Boitbol like to pretend to do?
7. In Skin, what makes Drioli's back so valuable?
8. Why do the pilots want to punish Madame Rosette?
9. In the Soldier, how does Robert try to kill his wife? Why?
10. What does the boy pretend to be doing in The Wish?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)