|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klara name her baby in Genesis and Catastrophe?
2. Where does The Landlady live?
3. In The Way up to Heaven, why is Mrs. Foster going to Paris?
(a) Her friend needs some help.
(b) To sell some items.
(c) Her daughter is having a baby.
(d) To attend a reunion.
4. What is Pig's real name?
5. In Royal Jelly, where does Albert grow hairs?
(a) His chest.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His legs.
(d) His neck.
6. In The Champion of the World, what is the name of Claud's accomplice in the poaching?
7. In The Way up to Heaven, how does Mr. Foster die?
(a) He has pneumonia.
(b) He is but by a spider.
(c) He is locked in the elevator.
(d) He is poisoned.
8. In Neck, what is Sir Basil's occupation?
9. What is strange about the Landlady's parrot?
(a) It is blind.
(b) It is stuffed.
(c) It speaks another language.
(d) It is sickly.
10. In Lamb to the Slaughter, what does Mary use to bludgeon her husband?
(a) A hunting rifle.
(b) A frying pan.
(c) A frozen leg of lamb.
(d) A baseall bat.
11. In Dip in the Pool, what does William do to try and slow the ship?
(a) Distracts the captain.
(b) Burns out an engine.
(c) Jumps overboard.
(d) Turns the wheel slightly.
12. In Lamb to the Slaughter, how does Mary get rid of the murder weapon?
(a) She fed it to the police.
(b) She threw it in the river.
(c) She burned it.
(d) She burried it.
13. In My Lady Love, My Dove, what do the Beuchamps enjoys playing?
(b) Shuffle Board.
14. In The Last Act, how does Ed die?
(a) A land mine.
(b) A venereal disease.
(c) A robbery.
(d) A car accident.
15. In Claud's Dog, how does Claud make money at the dog races?
(a) He drugs the winning dog.
(b) He blackmails one of the dog owners.
(c) He places a crooked bet.
(d) He replaces the winning dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Mrs. Bixby and the Colonel's Coat, why does the Colonel buy Mrs. Bixby the coat?
2. In Georgy Porgy, what does Miss Roach feed George?
3. In Parson's Pleasure, what does Boggis collect?
4. In The Great Automatic Grammatizator, what does the machine do?
5. In Neck, how does Sir Turton consider killing his wife?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)