|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In William and Mary, William is a professor of ______________.
2. In The Visitor, what disease does the gas station owner have?
3. Where is Pig killed?
(a) A park.
(b) A prison.
(c) A slaughter house.
(d) A school.
4. In My Lady Love, My Dove, how does Pamela hear about someone calling her a bad name?
(a) She has microphones in their room.
(b) She hears it from her husband.
(c) She overhears them.
(d) She listens at the door.
5. In Dip in the Pool, what ocean is involved?
(c) None of these.
6. In Mrs. Bixby and the Colonel's Coat, with whom is Mr. Bixby having an affair?
(a) His secretary.
(b) His nurse.
(c) A patient.
(d) Another surgeon.
7. In Claud's Dog, what does Cubbage tell his father-in-law he wants to raise to make money?
8. In The Champion of the World, Claud hides sleeping pills in ___________.
(a) Salt licks.
(b) Water buckets.
(d) Grain clusters.
9. In The Great Automatic Grammatizator, what does Adolphe pay writers to do?
(a) Let him take the credit for their work.
(b) Put their names on machine generated books.
(c) Use their work to teach others.
(d) Change the endings of their books.
10. What is Pig's real name?
11. In Edward the Conqueror, Louisa gets upset with her husband for ___________.
(a) Listening to her practice.
(b) Killing the cat.
(c) Starting a bonfire.
(d) Selling the cat.
12. In Neck, what is Sir Basil's occupation?
13. In The Last Act, how long have the Coopers been married?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 10 years.
14. In Lamb to the Slaughter, what does Mary use to bludgeon her husband?
(a) A frying pan.
(b) A baseall bat.
(c) A frozen leg of lamb.
(d) A hunting rifle.
15. In The Great Automatic Grammatizator, what does the machine do?
(a) Prints magazines.
(b) Corrects grammar.
(c) Writes book.
(d) Teaches English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the young man decide to board with the landlady?
2. In Mrs. Bixby and the Colonel's Coat, why does the Colonel buy Mrs. Bixby the coat?
3. In Georgy Porgy, what does Miss Roach demand of George?
4. In Parson's Pleasure, what does Boggis dress as while he is collecting?
5. In William and Mary, what disease does William get?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)