|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Mrs. Bixby and the Colonel's Coat, with whom is Mr. Bixby having an affair?
(a) Another surgeon.
(b) His secretary.
(c) His nurse.
(d) A patient.
2. What is Pig's real name?
3. In The Champion of the World, what does Claud own?
(a) A diner.
(b) A pub.
(c) A livery.
(d) A gas station.
4. In Lamb to the Slaughter, how far along is Mary in her pregnancy?
(a) Three months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Six months.
5. In Edward hte Conqueror, what instrument does Louisa play?
6. In William and Mary, William is a professor of ______________.
7. In Neck, how does Sir Turton consider killing his wife?
(a) By leaving her trapped.
(b) By withholding her medication.
(c) By poisoning her.
(d) By chopping off her head.
8. In Dip in the Pool, what ocean is involved?
(b) None of these.
9. In The Great Automatic Grammatizator, what does the machine do?
(a) Prints magazines.
(b) Writes book.
(c) Teaches English.
(d) Corrects grammar.
10. In My Lady Love, My Dove, how does Sally win at a game with Pamela?
(a) She uses card tricks.
(b) All of these.
(c) She distracts Pamela.
(d) She begs to win.
11. In My Lady Love, My Dove, how does Pamela hear about someone calling her a bad name?
(a) She has microphones in their room.
(b) She overhears them.
(c) She listens at the door.
(d) She hears it from her husband.
12. Why is Pig raised by his aunt?
(a) He was sold.
(b) He was an orphan.
(c) He was a danger to his parents.
(d) He was disowned.
13. In Edward the Conquerer, the bonfire is made of ___________.
(a) Infected clothing.
(b) Old furniture.
(c) Yard trash.
(d) Field weeds.
14. In The Champion of the World, what does Claud poach?
15. In Galloping Foxley, where did Jocelyn attend school?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Dip in the Pool, what is William's last name?
2. In The Last Act, how long have the Coopers been married?
3. In Lamb to the Slaughter, how does Mary get rid of the murder weapon?
4. In Lamb to the Slaughter, why does Mary kill her husband?
5. In The Great Automatic Grammatizator, what is Adophe's occupation?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)