|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Parson's Pleasure, what is destroyed?
(a) A three piece furniture set.
(b) A harvest bundle.
(c) A valuable painting.
(d) A church house.
2. In My Lady Love, My Dove, how does Sally win at a game with Pamela?
(a) She distracts Pamela.
(b) She uses card tricks.
(c) She begs to win.
(d) All of these.
3. In Lamb to the Slaughter, how far along is Mary in her pregnancy?
(a) Six months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Three months.
4. Why did the young man decide to board with the landlady?
(a) The price was good.
(b) All of these.
(c) He felt compelled to go there.
(d) She was kind.
5. In The Great Automatic Grammatizator, how many children does Adolphe have?
6. In Neck, how does Sir Turton consider killing his wife?
(a) By leaving her trapped.
(b) By chopping off her head.
(c) By withholding her medication.
(d) By poisoning her.
7. In Lamb to the Slaughter, how does Mary get rid of the murder weapon?
(a) She threw it in the river.
(b) She fed it to the police.
(c) She burried it.
(d) She burned it.
8. In Royal Jelly, where does Albert grow hairs?
(a) His chest.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His legs.
(d) His neck.
9. Royal jelly comes from __________.
10. In The Last Act, how does Ed die?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A land mine.
(c) A venereal disease.
(d) A robbery.
11. In Dip in the Pool, what does William do to try and slow the ship?
(a) Jumps overboard.
(b) Turns the wheel slightly.
(c) Burns out an engine.
(d) Distracts the captain.
12. In Claud's Dog, how does Claud make money at the dog races?
(a) He replaces the winning dog.
(b) He places a crooked bet.
(c) He blackmails one of the dog owners.
(d) He drugs the winning dog.
13. In My Lady Love, My Dove, who calls Pamela a dirty name?
14. In William and Mary, what disease does William get?
15. In Galloping Foxley, what does Foxley do to make Perkins hate him?
(a) Mocked him.
(b) Beat him.
(c) All of these.
(d) Took his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Edward the Conqueror, Louisa gets upset with her husband for ___________.
2. How many babies has Klara lost in Genesis and Catastrophe?
3. How is Klara described in Genesis and Catastrophe?
4. In Neck, what is Sir Basil's occupation?
5. What is strange about the Landlady's parrot?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)