|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Visitor, what disease does the gas station owner have?
2. In Edward the Conquerer, the bonfire is made of ___________.
(a) Old furniture.
(b) Yard trash.
(c) Field weeds.
(d) Infected clothing.
3. In Edward the Conqueror, Louisa gets upset with her husband for ___________.
(a) Starting a bonfire.
(b) Listening to her practice.
(c) Selling the cat.
(d) Killing the cat.
4. What does Pig's aunt NOT eat?
5. In The Way up to Heaven, why is Mrs. Foster going to Paris?
(a) Her daughter is having a baby.
(b) Her friend needs some help.
(c) To attend a reunion.
(d) To sell some items.
6. In Galloping Foxley, what does Foxley do to make Perkins hate him?
(a) Took his money.
(b) Beat him.
(c) Mocked him.
(d) All of these.
7. In The Great Automatic Grammatizator, what does Adolphe pay writers to do?
(a) Use their work to teach others.
(b) Let him take the credit for their work.
(c) Put their names on machine generated books.
(d) Change the endings of their books.
8. In Mrs. Bixby and the Colonel's Coat, how often does Mrs. Bixby visit the Colonel?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Twice a year.
(d) Every other week.
9. In The Last Act, how long have the Coopers been married?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
10. Why is Pig raised by his aunt?
(a) He was a danger to his parents.
(b) He was disowned.
(c) He was an orphan.
(d) He was sold.
11. In Royal Jelly, what is the name of Albert's wife?
12. In Mrs. Bixby and the Colonel's Coat, with whom is Mr. Bixby having an affair?
(a) His nurse.
(b) A patient.
(c) Another surgeon.
(d) His secretary.
13. Where is Pig killed?
(a) A park.
(b) A school.
(c) A slaughter house.
(d) A prison.
14. Royal jelly comes from __________.
15. When did the Landlady last have boarders?
(a) Four months ago.
(b) Three months ago.
(c) Four years ago.
(d) Three years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pig's real name?
2. Where does Genesis and Catastrophe take place?
3. In Georgy Porgy, what is George's biggest fear?
4. To whom does Albert feed royal jelly?
5. In Neck, how does Sir Turton consider killing his wife?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)