|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Beware of the Dog, how is the pilot injured?
(a) He loses his arm.
(b) He gets a gash on his head.
(c) He loses his leg.
(d) He gets a gash across his belly.
2. In The Soldier, what is the name of Robert's wife?
3. In Madame Rosette, why do the pilots go to Cairo?
(a) To find good food.
(b) To get some rest.
(c) To look for women.
(d) To trade some ammo.
4. In Beware of the Dog, the pilot is from _____________.
5. In Piece of Cake, what body part does the pilot lose?
(a) His nose.
(b) His ear.
(c) His pinky finger.
(d) His foot.
6. In the Soldier, with what does Robert almost kill his wife?
(a) His hands.
(b) A knife.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A gun.
7. In An African Story, the farmer kills his dog with _________.
(a) A stick.
(b) A gun.
(c) A crow bar.
(d) A sword.
8. What can Klausner hear with his sound machine?
(a) The beating of his heart.
(b) Plants in pain.
(c) The thoughts of birds.
(d) The flow of blood.
9. In Skin, where is a strange work of Soutine's sold at the end?
10. What kind of car is driven by the owners of Vengeance is Mine, Inc.?
(a) A Pullman.
(b) A Volkswagon.
(c) A Station Wagon.
(d) A BMW.
11. In Death of an Old Man, what causes Charlie's plane to lose a wing?
(a) It was shot off by an enemy.
(b) He flies directly at an enemy plane.
(c) It fell off when the bad welding melted.
(d) He tipped it on a high tower.
12. In An African Story, what kills the servant boy?
(a) A black mamba.
(b) A cobra.
(c) A cave spider.
(d) A scorpion.
13. In Nunc Dimitis, what does Lionel leave at a dinner party to humiliate Janet?
(a) A pair of her dirty underwear.
(b) A poorly spelled letter of hers.
(c) A drawing she had made of him in his underwear.
(d) A painting of her in her underwear.
14. In Yesterday was Beautiful, whom is the pilot told to kill?
15. In Poison, where does Pope claim there is a snake?
(a) In his pillow.
(b) On his stomach.
(c) In the ice box.
(d) Under his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Skin, what is Soutine's occupation?
2. In Nunc Dimitis, what does Lionel's girlfriend call him behind his back?
3. In The Soldier, Robert is diagnosed with __________.
4. In Death of an Old Man, what does Charlie land in after escaping his lost plane?
5. In Skin, what is special about Drioli's back?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)