|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Soldier, with what does Robert almost kill his wife?
(a) A knife.
(b) His hands.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A gun.
2. In Katina, why is the girl taken to a field medic?
(a) She is wounded.
(b) She is giving away their position.
(c) She is out of her mind.
(d) She is a prisoner of war.
3. In An African Story, what kills the servant boy?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A cave spider.
(c) A cobra.
(d) A black mamba.
4. In Nunc Dimitis, what does Lionel's girlfriend call him behind his back?
(a) A rougue.
(b) A softy.
(c) A weakling.
(d) A bore.
5. In Someone Like You, what did the old friends previously do together?
6. In Piece of Cake, what body part does the pilot lose?
(a) His nose.
(b) His foot.
(c) His ear.
(d) His pinky finger.
7. What can Klausner hear with his sound machine?
(a) The beating of his heart.
(b) The thoughts of birds.
(c) The flow of blood.
(d) Plants in pain.
8. In Madame Rosette, why do the pilots go to Cairo?
(a) To look for women.
(b) To get some rest.
(c) To find good food.
(d) To trade some ammo.
9. In Death of an Old Man, what causes Charlie's plane to lose a wing?
(a) He tipped it on a high tower.
(b) It fell off when the bad welding melted.
(c) He flies directly at an enemy plane.
(d) It was shot off by an enemy.
10. What does the Man From the South want when he wins bets?
(d) Nude portraits.
11. In Skin, what is special about Drioli's back?
(a) It had a grand tatoo.
(b) It had no skin.
(c) It held a treasure map.
(d) It was heavily scarred.
12. In Skin, what is Soutine's occupation?
13. In Someone Like You, what do the old friends drink before speaking with each other?
14. In Poison, where does Pope claim there is a snake?
(a) In his pillow.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In the ice box.
(d) On his stomach.
15. In Only This, during what season does the woman die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Boitbol get his business?
2. In Death of an Old Man, how does Charlie feel as he dies?
3. Where does Poison take place?
4. In Nunc Dimitis, what does Lionel hire for his girlfriend?
5. What does Mr. Boitbol do when he turns on the radio?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)