|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Wish, what does the boy pretend is the only safe color on the carpet?
2. In The Great Automatic Grammatizator, what does Adolphe pay writers to do?
(a) Put their names on machine generated books.
(b) Use their work to teach others.
(c) Let him take the credit for their work.
(d) Change the endings of their books.
3. In Yesterday was Beautiful, whom is the pilot told to kill?
4. In Yesterday was Beautiful, for what is the pilot searching?
(a) A boat.
(b) A map.
(c) Some fuel.
(d) His buddy.
5. What would the soldier in Man From the South have won in the bet?
(a) A vacation home.
(b) A priceless work of art.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A suitcase of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Boitbol do when he turns on the radio?
2. In Beware of the Dog, how is the pilot injured?
3. What does the boy in The Wish promise himself if he can get across the carpet?
4. In The Sound Machine, to whom does Klausner show his inventions?
5. In They Shall Not Grow Old, how long is Fin gone on his flight?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)