|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for Chapters 41-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lamb to the Slaughter, what does Mary use to bludgeon her husband?
(a) A baseall bat.
(b) A frozen leg of lamb.
(c) A hunting rifle.
(d) A frying pan.
2. Where does The Bookseller take place?
3. To whom does Albert feed royal jelly?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His sister.
(d) His cousin.
4. What does Klara name her baby in Genesis and Catastrophe?
5. In Poison, where does Pope claim there is a snake?
(a) In the ice box.
(b) On his stomach.
(c) In his pillow.
(d) Under his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Skin, what is special about Drioli's back?
2. In The Champion of the World, what is the name of Claud's accomplice in the poaching?
3. Where does Poison take place?
4. Where does the surgeon hide the gem he is given?
5. In Edward the Conquerer, the bonfire is made of ___________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)