1. In An African Story, what makes the farmer mad at his servant?
(a) He didn't weed well enough.
(b) He kills a cow.
(c) He beats the dog.
(d) He is late to work.
2. In An African Story, what kills the servant boy?
(a) A cobra.
(b) A black mamba.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A cave spider.
3. In An African Story, the farmer kills his dog with _________.
(a) A crow bar.
(b) A gun.
(c) A sword.
(d) A stick.
4. In An African Story, what lures in the creature that kills the servant boy?
(a) Cow's milk.
(b) A shady area.
(c) The garbage pit.
(d) The dead dog.
5. In Only This, during what season does the woman die?
6. In Only This, who dies at the same time as the woman?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her daughter.
7. In Only This, what does the woman die of?
This section contains 3,472 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)