|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuesday Siesta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Third Resignation," what object is in the protagonist's coffin?
(a) A phone.
(b) A dried rose.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A watch.
2. What does José call the woman in "The Woman who Came at Six O'Clock"?
3. What is the name of Isabel's husband?
(a) María Josefa.
4. At what other time was the noise present in the protagonist's head in "The Third Resignation"?
(a) The day of his wedding.
(b) The day of his death.
(c) The day of his mother's death.
(d) The day of his birth.
5. What causes Eva's suffering in the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had previously deterred Eva's appetite for oranges?
2. Where do the girl and her mother want to go in "Tuesday Siesta"?
3. Of what form of transportation does the protagonist dream in "The Other Side of Death"?
4. What noise is in the protagonist's room in "The Other Side of Death"?
5. At the beginning of the story, how long has Nabo been asleep?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)