|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Someone Has Been Disarranging These Roses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman in "Eyes" write with on the drugstore floor?
(c) Ballpoint pen.
(d) Eye shadow.
2. Where does the narrator of "Someone" want to put the roses?
(a) On his grave.
(b) In a vase.
(c) On the dining room table.
(d) On the altar at church.
3. What is the protagonist of "Dialogue" going to have for breakfast?
4. What sound do the sleepwalkers want to hear at the end of "Bitterness"?
5. In "The Third Resignation," what is the protagonist's "illness"?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what activity does the protagonist of "The Other Side of Death" particularly envision his brother?
2. What does the protagonist of "The Third Resignation" have a phobia of?
3. What adjective describes the woman's shoes in "Bitterness"?
4. Where does the "boy" in "Eva" lie?
5. How long has the girl in "Someone" been at the narrator's house?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)