|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Someone Has Been Disarranging These Roses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described in "The Other Side of Death" as having "blue octopuses"?
(c) The sea.
2. What color is the woman's box in "Eyes of a Blue Dog"?
3. What article of clothing does Nabo not have?
(a) A hat.
(c) A shirt.
4. What does the woman in "The Woman" put in her hair?
(a) Leave-in conditioner.
(c) Hair extensions.
5. What did the woman in "Bitterness" always "carry"?
(a) A shadow.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) An umbrella.
(d) The weight of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell is mentioned in the first sentence of "The Other Side of Death"?
2. What killed Nabo?
3. What is the woman doing in the beginning of "Eyes"?
4. What is the protagonist of "Dialogue" going to have for breakfast?
5. What is the protagonist in "Dialogue with the Mirror" thinking about in the first paragraph?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)