|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyes of a Blue Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the sleepwalkers go after the woman's announcement?
(a) The courtyard.
(b) The lake.
(d) The town square.
2. What noise is in the protagonist's room in "The Other Side of Death"?
(a) A cricket.
(b) A radio.
(c) A fan.
(d) Brawling roommates.
3. What is mentioned in "Bitterness" as having "a lot of remembered tree and deep river about them"?
(a) The woman's shoes.
(b) The sleepwalkers' dreams.
(c) The woman's shouts.
(d) Macondo's cliffs.
4. Of what did the protagonist's brother die, as described in "The Other Side of Death"?
(c) Stomach cancer.
(d) A degenerative bone disease.
5. In the end of "The Third Resignation," what does the protagonist die of?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator of "Eyes" has dreamed of the woman as what object?
2. In "Bitterness," what does the woman say she will never do again?
3. What had previously deterred Eva's appetite for oranges?
4. What did the woman in "Eyes" write with on the drugstore floor?
5. What is the weather in "The Other Side of Death"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)