|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eyes of a Blue Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the woman in "Bitterness" been listening to when she fell?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A cricket.
(c) A bird.
(d) The radio.
2. How old is the protagonist of "The Third Resignation"?
3. What smell is mentioned in the first sentence of "The Other Side of Death"?
4. In "The Third Resignation," what does the character think of as "chasing through the tormented corners of his hot, fever-torn head"?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A fireman.
5. How does the woman in "Bitterness" wear her hair?
(a) Cut short.
(c) In a ponytail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the woman in "Bitterness" say she will not "wander" anymore?
2. What is the protagonist of "Dialogue" going to have for breakfast?
3. What is outside the door in "Eyes"?
4. What type of flower does the protagonist of "The Third Resignation" smell as he is contemplating his decay?
5. What did the woman in "Eyes" write with on the drugstore floor?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)