|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Handsomest Drowned Man in the World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Handsomest Drowned Man in the World," what is the drowned man's weight compared to?
(a) A tree.
(b) A truck.
(c) A whale.
(d) A horse.
2. What is the weather in "The Other Side of Death"?
3. What is in Trinidad's box in "Artificial Roses"?
(b) Kitchen utensils.
(c) Dead mice.
(d) Dried flowers.
4. What noise is in the protagonist's room in "The Other Side of Death"?
(a) A fan.
(b) A radio.
(c) Brawling roommates.
(d) A cricket.
5. To what does Eva compare her beauty in "Eva Is Inside Her Cat"?
(c) A contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only word the girl in "Nabo" knows?
2. What color is the woman's box in "Eyes of a Blue Dog"?
3. From what do the women make the drowned man a pair of pants?
4. In "The Other Side of Death," what "fruit" do the trees bear?
5. What color is the cat's fur in "Eva"?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)