Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Beyond stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Homer Barron is from what part of the United States?
(a) The South.
(b) The North.
(c) The West.
(d) The East.
2. What type of snake bites the runaway slave in the story "Red Leaves"?
(d) Black mamba.
3. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
(a) Baton Rouge.
4. On what type of mission does the young English soldier go with Borgard?
(a) A search-and-rescue mission.
(b) A bombing mission.
(c) A mapping mission.
(d) An evacuation mission.
5. What is the only thing Emily's father leaves to her in his will?
(a) A servant.
(b) A bank account full of money.
(c) A house.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Judge go to watch at the end of the story "Beyond"?
2. How does Wash react to the blooming relationship between his female relative and his boss?
3. How did Hawkshaw's fiance die?
4. What part of the father's body in "The Tall Men" has been injured in the war?
5. During which war was the Day of Armistice?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)