Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasteland Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following ailments plagues Lucius while he is out on the bear hunt?
(c) Shortness of breath.
2. Where does Tom-Tom dispose of the scrap metal Flem Snopes has been hiding?
(a) In the water tank.
(b) In the incinerator.
(c) In the boiler.
(d) In the garbage dump.
3. What does the father of the two young boys tell them to do when he sees the party that has come to arrest them?
(a) He tells them to fight.
(b) He tells them to pray.
(c) He tells them join.
(d) He tells them run.
4. What request does Pappy make of Doom when Doom returns to his tribe?
(a) To be made chief.
(b) To be set free of his tribe.
(c) To be married.
(d) To be made a warrior.
5. In "A Bear Hunt," which part of the town do all the children think is haunted?
(a) The cemetary.
(b) The asylum.
(c) The church.
(d) The Indian burial ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal does Spoomer keep as a pet?
2. What is the name of the Indian man Herman Basket's sister marries?
3. To which city does Pete travel in order to enlist in the Army?
4. What is the name of the man who is the rightful owner of the animal Res Grier is trying to sell to settle his debts?
5. Which of the following holidays is Georgie anxiously anticipating in the story "That Will Be Fine"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)