|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rhoda's maid?
2. What is the name of Evan's ex-wife?
3. How do the rest of the staff see the mill?
4. What is the name of Daniel's doctor who recommends that he move?
5. What is the name of the man Rose hoped would be a father figure?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does May imagine for herself?
2. What does Ramona say the name of her twin is?
3. How does Rhoda act toward her maid?
4. How did Will lose Isobel's money?
5. Who is the healthiest character in Jessie's story?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can the reader rationalize Pansy's fear of surgery?
2. Describe Maggie's discomfort at the party she attends.
3. Describe the relationship between Sue and Ramona.
4. In what way is the story about Mrs. Otis a feminist piece?
5. How can the reader understand Pansy's pain and suffering?
6. What is Rose's opinion of northerners in comparison to her opinion of Mexicans?
7. What does the sleigh that May sees from the window represent?
8. What goal do both Malcolm and Victoria take on?
9. Describe how Daniel and May's love changes with the seasons.
10. Why doesn't Mrs. Heath want to spend time with the other people in her new neighborhood?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)