|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal is Shannon?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A bird.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A dog.
2. What does Jim plan to do when he meets his new friend?
(a) Become more artistic.
(c) Build a deep friendship.
(d) Become educated.
3. Who does Polly live with?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her fiance.
(c) Her mother and father.
(d) Her aunt and uncle.
4. What is the name of Polly's fiance?
5. Who tells Polly that her fiance is dead?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) Her sister.
6. Who took Daisy and her sister in when their parents died?
(a) Mrs. Grand.
(b) Mrs. Golden.
(c) Mrs. Lapel.
(d) Mrs. Placer.
7. What does Angelica think her life's purpose is?
(a) Raising children.
(b) Being nurturing.
8. What is Hannah's reaction to her hair cut?
(a) Pleasant surprise.
9. What is the final location that Emily chooses to read at?
(a) Her home.
(b) Public restroom.
10. What does Angelica use as an excuse to remain secluded?
(b) Busy with work.
11. What is the name of the woman Jim is introduced to at the school he attends?
(a) Miss Badlake.
(b) Miss Troubleriver.
(c) Miss Deadfulwater.
(d) Miss Terriblespring.
12. Who is suspected of poisoning Daisy and her sister's pet?
(b) Mr. Murphy.
(c) A neighborhood bully.
(d) Their guardian.
13. How old is Hannah when she gets her hair cut?
14. Who does Emma see at the museum?
15. Where is the second location that Emily finds to read?
(c) Her own home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hannah hear her mother complain to about her father?
2. What causes the spinster to go back inside when she tries to watch the fight?
3. What day is it when the woman goes to church in "Between the Porch and the Altar"?
4. What is the name of Beatrice's third fiance?
5. What is the name of the spinster's best friend?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)